The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

sabonis will for sure make at least a 2nd team. giannis, embiid, jokic are the only bigs ahead of him tatum is a 3 or a 4? AD hasn’t played enough games to get on the second team before sabonis

fox, idk man.. he deserves to make a team but in a league where there are hella well known guards, i could see fox getting shafted
Sabonis is a Center so he'll make third

The real question is what are we doing with Lebby and All-NBA this season? He has only missed it one season - his rookie year. Max games he can play is 54 (65% of total). During his Lakers tenure he has made Third Team playing 55 and 56 games in 2019 and 2022, respectively. Does the same happen this year or are too many folks ballin?

The real question is what are we doing with Lebby and All-NBA this season? He has only missed it one season - his rookie year. Max games he can play is 54 (65% of total). During his Lakers tenure he has made Third Team playing 55 and 56 games in 2019 and 2022, respectively. Does the same happen this year or are too many folks ballin?

in terms of games played, the same could be said about steph, too. and i think some folks would argue steph should at least be third team

nonetheless that’s a wild stat on bron. it's been so long we were using nokia phones, two way pagers and playing snake the last time he wasnt all nba..

Does Steph make it?

KD and Book tuff

Them other dudes?

giphy (14).gif

Does Steph make it?

Competition at guard is harder than forward. 6 spots for:
Fox, SGA, Mitchell, Jrue, Booker, Luka, Ja, Harden, Curry.
You could argue Dame but I wouldn’t because the blazers suck.

Forwards are more open. Especially with Randle going down and Lauri being held out for tank purposes.

Giannis/Tatum first team is a lock

4 spots for:
Butler, Brown, Randle, Lauri, Kawhi, Lebron, PG

Caitlin Clark a goat.

B2b 40 balls.

And a 42 ball vs the best defense in the tourney. She Gon style on LSU.

Closest I've seen to a curry archetype. Defender can do everything right and still get cooked by a 30' bomb. She has such a high usage, I thought she was going to get tired. Nah. Hella conditioned. Quick first step. Layups all night.

I like the 65-game minimum for postseason awards. That will be good for the game.

Definitely need more clarification about “Limitations on highest spending teams” and “expanded opportunities for trades and free agency for mid and smaller team payrolls”. Sounds like they might allow mid and smaller payroll teams offer more than the highest spending teams. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom