The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

We see like .1% of these dudes actual lives, bruh :lol:. Dame works on his craft obsessively and went from being a under recruited player going to Weber St, to lotto pick, to ROY, to Olympian to Top 75 player of all time. What about that seems like someone who doesn’t want to win? He’s tried to recruit guys like KD and Draymond to Portland to no avail. How do we read in all this extra stuff? He just wants to win in Portland

He knew damn well nobody was going to Portland. :lol:

Just like Bron tried to get dudes to come to Cleveland during his first run and they didn't so he bounced because he WANTED TO WIN. We know Dame is great and works hard. That's not the convo, don't need his life story. :lol:

That **** sound good but he been knew he wasn't gonna win in Portland. Then CJ got traded and he still holding on to some "loyalty". Aight. A ring ain't important to him and that's his choice, get your money.

honestly as a fan I’d like it if more guys stick with teams their whole careers and want to go through the ups and downs of what it takes to get over the hump. Although most teams at least make one big move to get over the hump. Bron era ushered in guys trying to play front office execs and they’re even worse than the terrible guys in a lot of these front offices :lol:

The Last Don

rawImage-removebg-preview.png

man this **** is a job to these mfs. the same way the average joe wakes up and goes to the gig, works, clocks out and collects they check, a lot of people in the L are on the same type of time. You got your small percentage of top performers (superstars that win rings KD, Bron, Curry, Giannis) then theres everyone else. These expectations to have to win rings or to leave and go to other teams comes from the outside (fans/media). Dame will have made over half a B when its all said a done. **** that ring lmao. I hope folks that push that go get a ring stuff are going hard at their own 9-5's.

man this **** is a job to these mfs. the same way the average joe wakes up and goes to the gig, works, clocks out and collects they check, a lot of people in the L are on the same type of time. You got your small percentage of top performers (superstars that win rings KD, Bron, Curry, Giannis) then theres everyone else. These expectations to have to win rings or to leave and go to other teams comes from the outside (fans/media). Dame will have made over half a B when its all said a done. **** that ring lmao. I hope folks that push that go get a ring stuff are going hard at their own 9-5's.

What is the Regular Joe version of winning a ring? [Insert Functional Area] Team of the Year?

Can't include him when he needed KD for two of those rings. He still benefitted.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 1.51.36 PM.png

honestly as a fan I’d like it if more guys stick with teams their whole careers and want to go through the ups and downs of what it takes to get over the hump.

Tell me...what year did KD come to Golden State?

I sure hope you aren't in charge of teaching your students how to read :smh:

He’s won more rings without a top 75 guys than the man you call dad.

That top 75 doesn't honestly doesn't mean a thing. Y'all holding it some high regard like they don't have plumbers on that list.

Stop it.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 1.51.36 PM.png

Tell me...what year did KD come to Golden State?

I sure hope you aren't in charge of teaching your students how to read :smh:

How many FMVP's does Steph have?

B4C994DD-B05C-4635-8365-26F3215DED42.png

Ask Siri to play those games when portland matched up with GSW in the WCF finals and dame and them tricked off leads in every game.

Dame has never had the supporting cast you savior has had. I'm just saying steph and dame are same tier.

Individually Dame probably a lil better just been on worse teams. It is what it is, part of sports is getting lucky. Steph got the luck.

Back
Top Bottom