THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got a dilemma... bruce lees or inspirations. Inspirations on the bay for 250 or bruce lees at retail.

i think almost every elite colorway came out nice, but i just couldn't get with the height of them.. i guess i should be lucky that i saved my self all that money

Not a fan of the heros..... Wish it was a flyknit low. In fact I wish every 9 was a flyknit low.

Last edited:
My bruce lees had to go because the cut of these lows strikes a sensitive part of my scar that makes it impossible for me to take one step in them without pain. I thought i was done with the low 9s but they came out with the Philippines.
View media item 956606
Unfortunately, these will probably stay in the box until my nerves start to cooperate.

Thanks for the help fellas. You guys confirmed what my mind was telling me lol. Its always hard for me to pull the trigger with a price tag that high on anything.

Thanks for the help fellas. You guys confirmed what my mind was telling me lol. Its always hard for me to pull the trigger with a price tag that high on anything.
Is this for basketball or casual? Makes for a big difference imo.

Is this for basketball or casual? Makes for a big difference imo.
I usually ball in all my kicks. There are a few that I wear just for shooting around and for weight lifting. I got a pair of white ids that I generally don't ball out in them but use them the ways I just described.

Have the Devotion really wanted the Masterpieces .
Had the inspirations and got rid of them.
Really just waiting on the HTM. Any word for the US drop ?

Debating on picking up the Easters and Mangos.

Last edited:
Have the Devotion really wanted the Masterpieces .
Had the inspirations and got rid of them.
Really just waiting on the HTM. Any word for the US drop ?

Debating on picking up the Easters and Mangos.
I feel ya on wanting the MP's. They real nice. Im guessing when you say mangos ur talkin id. Sorry if im wrong. For me personally I try to wait a little while for the id's so I get a feel of whats upcoming for releases. I would hate to id a pair that I can get at retail. That being said I would go with the easter now. You can always Id later. Just my humble opinion sir.

I feel ya on wanting the MP's. They real nice. Im guessing when you say mangos ur talkin id. Sorry if im wrong. For me personally I try to wait a little while for the id's so I get a feel of whats upcoming for releases. I would hate to id a pair that I can get at retail. That being said I would go with the easter now. You can always Id later. Just my humble opinion sir.
I would go Inspir. I think Bruce Lee will be around a little longer on the Euro sites and pick them up at Disco.

I've got the chance to choose between the Details and the Hero's.. But I don't know wich one to pick.
What would you guys do?

Back
Top Bottom