The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Reminds me of a previous year. Can't think of which one doe
21 maybe?

02E156B3-E585-48D9-87C5-BC7954C9E19F.jpeg

Simmons out rest of season. Got to be worst Contract in NBA now?

Makes sense, he was coddled and skated by on talent all the way to the pros and never cared enough to work on or improve on his craft/weaknesses

It caught up to him once the expectations hit for a first overall pick getting paid face of the franchise money and he lost his on court confidence after the Hawks debacle and never got it back.

Don't think he really likes basketball like that personally, just the lifestyle

I always felt and still do that people that prefer the college game, really just don't know basketball forreal and hate seeing black men get paid exorbitant amounts of money 'just to put a ball in a hoop'. They disguise their love for the college game under the mask of how hard the kids play and the fans and how it's a truer game. Foh.

College ball is atrocious.

This country as a whole has a weird obsession with watching children play for free.

America where they’re suppose to bleed “CAPITALISM” - won’t pay a 22 year old.

Nowhere else is this done in the Western World. Everywhere else you can be a pro at 15 if your talented enough.

Man I stopped watching College sports exactly when I graduated College. Haven’t looked back since. (I was so brainwashed as a kid with the “Big East”).

Makes sense, he was coddled and skated by on talent all the way to the pros and never cared enough to work on or improve on his craft/weaknesses

It caught up to him once the expectations hit for a first overall pick getting paid face of the franchise money and he lost his on court confidence after the Hawks debacle and never got it back.

Don't think he really likes basketball like that personally, just the lifestyle

Think Ben liked hooping at some point…Problem with him is he seemed to be obsessed with being perfect and living up to the #1 ranking/draft pick so he would rather not shoot cuz you can’t miss shots or operate on the court in whatever way seemed good on paper even if it was a detriment to the team…Then the Hawks stuff happened, made him look bad n he couldn’t handle that so it broke him…His fall of is really crazy, totally self inflicted and in his head :smh:

Back
Top Bottom