The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Welp.

His brother was in on it, ban him for life too! Or at least the next two weeks.
F

it was mpj's money

get him out of here too

i say this as a laker fan
E
MPJ needs to take a few weeks off to deal with this family matter they need him…

Lakers in 6
We want the 💨
A
MPJ should have to sit out this first round matchup against the Lakers while his involvement is evaluated.
R

IMG_7048.gif

Silver and the other leagues will just double down on being affiliated with gambling then feign concern when something bad happens

Silver and the other leagues will just double down on being affiliated with gambling then feign concern when something bad happens

It's obviously not a good look to be so affiliated with gambling when something like this happens, but I also don't think they're so connected. Not a 1:1 comparison but we don't blame the league's alcohol partners if a player gets a DWI.

There are some things you should know are off limits, regardless of the promotion.

I had the sense for a while that VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL pretty much hated/heavy disliked the majority of people on NT.

As you get older, I would think engagement with this website almost entirely depends on enjoyment

So not surprised he left
Weak. Real hate is sticking around and letting everybody know. That's why I'm never leaving, I hate yall too much

It's obviously not a good look to be so affiliated with gambling when something like this happens, but I also don't think they're so connected. Not a 1:1 comparison but we don't blame the league's alcohol partners if a player gets a DWI.

There are some things you should know are off limits, regardless of the promotion.
I think the biggest difference between the alcohol partners and the gambling ones is the potential impact gambling could have on the integrity of the game and the in game/match results. Sports and gambling have always been a thing but these leagues have always wanted their fans to believe that players/coaches/refs would never allow gambling to impact the results. Having a draft kings hologram on the floor while players flop, refs blow calls or certain stars shoot their 17th and 18th free throws during the game is a terrible look.

I agree that players should know better but the partnership with sports betting seems like a bad idea

I thought he was betting under on his stats so that when he plays, he'd fake an injury after a minute or two of play to stay under.
This is the report. To which I say he’s an idiot. He could’ve just been out there getting cardio, passing the ball, taking poor shots, etc.

From banning of player who tried to game the system of the environment you created to Zion getting injured in a fake playoff game when the 7th/8th seed of each conference usually end up making the playoffs anyway-- the results of NBA chipping at its own product for cheap profits.

Late stage capitalism on its mission to ruin/taint all nice things

Back
Top Bottom