The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

We not gonna forget Steph tried to get Bro to save him at the deadline

1713384189272.png

Every league is going to have to lay out clear and concise rules on gambling as it becomes more and more widespread (assuming they haven't already or ****** is just that dumb). I'm guessing players can bet on other sports? Calvin Ridley said he bet on his team, each time to win, but never on himself. Each league probably has different policies, but it's only going to get crazier with the growing gambling culture surrounding the big 4.

It should become a part of the next rookie symposium. With a picture of Porter tagged "don't be this guy".

This ***** pulled himself from a game, not once, but twice. Then recovered like Wolverine and was back to play 20 minutes of garbage time next game without touching the injury report. Like, it has to be hard to be that dumb.

The rules are already clear and concise.

Pretty sure domestic abuse and gambling are points 1 A and 1B at the Rookie symposium.

Guys just don’t care/listen.

Dray was talking like a tryna put pressure on the front office to keep Klay. If they was smart they woulda traded you last summer, definitely at the deadline.

The suadero gringas and volcan at Taco Naco :emoji_fire:

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat el pescadito got some of the best shrimp and chile relleno tacos i’ve had in my life. salsa bar was hella good, too

Enjoy your time fam, mexico city is one of the dopest places
Def gonna tell the group that if any of them like shrimp !

I’ve always heard nothing but great things over the years been too long to visit

Kawhi definitely on the spectrum. So many cues.

Time and again, ya’ll fail to realize that this guys dad was murdered at his place of business. Which Kawhi frequented. Dude probably just doesn’t like certain people. Everyone isn’t friendly or looking to be all buddy, buddy, especially after a tragic situation like that…

He and his pops were close

Back
Top Bottom