The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

It’s easier for Klay to leave and be the cherry on top to another team than to rebuild the whole Warriors around him.

I already said he can win another chip if he signs for a contender on the low.

For example you remember when Ray Allen joined the heat? That’s Klay. They already had Lebron, Wade, Bosh to build around.
Is this the same Klay we watched last night?

An insult to Ray Allen on the heat for sure

I’m going with the Sixers and Bulls tonight since they’re going to the trouble of playing the games.

Please make brackets, you don't need to wait for the Play-In to be over.

Also can someone help me think of a prize? I have no good ideas. Was thinking an Authentic/Throwback jersey of the winners choosing or a ticket to a game if they live in a city where a team plays.

Also can someone help me think of a prize? I have no good ideas. Was thinking an Authentic/Throwback jersey of the winners choosing or a ticket to a game if they live in a city where a team plays.

I need to wait until at least until tomorrow to see the seeding.

Tickets to a game sounds 🔥 or both.

Tickets, merch and you get to overtake pmatic pmatic as the NBA thread manager for a day

Either way I'm down to contribute something. I gotta pay it forward for the baby registry 😭

Courtside seats to their home team's opener next season?

Leaving Las Rejas out of this list is criminal :smh:
Cuban Mile GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Courtside seats to their home team's opener next season?
itll be cheaper to fly me out to Taiwan to watch klay thompson courtside instead of copping courtside tickets @ the crpyt

Every offensive possession is such a chore for the Heat. With that said, can see them stealing this game. :lol:

pmatic pmatic you want to add the link & password to OP? Maybe a mention in the thread title

Back
Top Bottom