The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Even w/the West being mid and Luka being a God, I can't imagine this roster winning more than one series in the playoffs, let alone four.

God forbid Luka gets hurt, or isn't scoring 40.
That roster ain't winning any playoff series

Mavs aren't making the playoffs. The rest of the league has caught onto them this season, especially now that they don't have Brunson. Luka complains about not getting every call but then goes to the FT line and misses anyway. Dude could be as fat as he wants to be but if he was just a reliable FT shooter, that would make a huge difference in his game

Naw we watch games. Luka goated here already, but people are starting to turn on Kidd.
The rest of these bums can go. This is literally Lebron's first stint with the Cavs all over.
13CDB2B2-388D-49BA-9270-52DD118E12E2.png

FWIW, Cavs went 45-37 (07-08 when Boston won the title)

It's still early, but I'm looking at Kidd.
Zero adjustments, and the team always plays down to the competition.
It's a lot simple fundamental **** that the Mavs aren't doing. That's an indictment of coaching.
As of right now, the Mavs aren't serious at all. These rotations are a joke.
Give me Ime! He'd fit right in.

Kim Kardashian is literally an industry pass around. Chris Paul is far from the first NBA player she slept with. Dude wifed a hxe and wants us to feel bad for him because a hxe did what hxes do. We all tried to tell you how the marriage would end bozo

Edit: Chris cheating on his black queen for a ran through snow bunny smh... Are athletes the biggest k00ns on the planet?

Back
Top Bottom