The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

@WASHED KING
@WASHED KING

IMG_7133.gif

Woooooooow

That didn’t age well. Playoff Jimmy out here risking his body trying to win.

Joker's gonna have to face the best defensive player left standing and if he put up these numbers the whole thread would burn down

Has the slander been as it should for the MVP?

Gonna take a guess and say doubt it
The Embid crew in here we're doing Nasty work all year. Sadly they believed in him more than he believed in himself. Jokic gets slander when all he does is hoop and stays to himself.

Embiid (15) and Harden (9) can’t be serious with these numbers. Doc certainly trash and would have found another way to fail but this isn’t on him.
IMG_5044.jpeg

Got a lot of respect for Beard but I'm never trying to entertain or hear anyone putting him ahead of Wade all time when it comes to SG's ever again :lol::smh:

Been seeing way too much disrespect the last few years for me

Wait people actually had Harden above DWade?

Even when Harden was in his MVP prime he ain't no where near DWade, especially when you factor in the playoffs.

Wasn’t even voters fatigue.

It was the machine that went out of its way to stop Jokic from winning MVP.

Go look at what happened in here when Perk and Draymond said Jokic can’t win three straight MVP’s.

They ALL came out. It got NASTY. :smh:
You're absolutely right. People started talking about a third consecutive MVP would put him in an all time great class (Bummy Cousins) and that couldn't be. People don't like him because he's slow, not athletic and not from here. Like it or not he will be one of the best to ever do it when it's all said and done

You're absolutely right. People started talking about a third consecutive MVP would put him in an all time great class (Bummy Cousins) and that couldn't be. People don't like him because he's slow, not athletic and not from here. Like it or not he will be one of the best to ever do it when it's all said and done

They almost turned it into a race war. They couldn’t keep it basketball. It got ugly.

I should have made a folder. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom