The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Only if he had the Chelsea Brunch Boots on his feet! :pimp:
Again, EYE am not rocking this but if he had a slim fit earthtone cashmere henley underneath with some suede Chelseas then I don’t think y’all are clowning him. He would have been a grassy wall brunch legend :smokin :lol:
@RustyShackleford HIGH VALUE fit talk.
547cf5b60c0eebd0c87d7180174540c5.jpg

It’s only a few games in but what do you even offer Klay? If it’s the Warriors then I think it’s $20MM but another team might only give my guy $10-15MM.

Thoughts?
All this Klay talk I figured he must have looked washed last night vs the Thunders. I fell thesleep

happy for Isaiah Joe man

doc was never playing dude and barely was gonna see time in the LU and instead we traded him for Dewayne Dedmon LOLOL
I was confused by this. Joe theoretically should’ve been a really good fit playing off all those guys with his shooting. Felt like he was good when he actually got playing time.

Russ smart for this. He knows more stats can be had with the second unit. Another triple double season begins.

I was confused by this. Joe theoretically should’ve been a really good fit playing off all those guys with his shooting. Felt like he was good when he actually got playing time.
100% man

even with this current team he would be the 2nd or 3rd most 3pt volume shooter on this team coming off the bench.. Maxey is the only guy who will shoot about 6+ 3s when needed (Oubre to i guess)

tobias aint shooting enough 3s and Melton is finally starting to get some up

i like how your squad in constructed the whole team if needed or wanted to will shoot 5+ 3s a game (its just how the NBA is now a days) it opens up a lot ! yall break down our defense so damn well with it.. Drive and kick outs

100% man

even with this current team he would be the 2nd or 3rd most 3pt volume shooter on this team coming off the bench.. Maxey is the only guy who will shoot about 6+ 3s when needed (Oubre to i guess)

tobias aint shooting enough 3s and Melton is finally starting to get some up

i like how your squad in constructed the whole team if needed or wanted to will shoot 5+ 3s a game (its just how the NBA is now a days) it opens up a lot ! yall break down our defense so damn well with it.. Drive and kick outs
I’m completely fine with shooting a million 3s if they come in the form of drive and kicks. Looks like they are getting away from just passing around the perimeter which is what we had been seeing a ton of previously.

Zingus didn’t play the other night, but he kinda unlocks everything. Stretches the floor and brings the opposing big out and can punish smaller defenders if he gets them in/around the paint. Haven’t really had anybody capable of doing that over the years.

We have this hard on keeping Korkmaz when he’s much worse

Whatever the real motives are from the parties involved, the way the Clippers is constructed right now, Russ off the bench makes more basketball sense than Jim off the bench. And it’s not really that close of a question, IMO. So hope it really was Russ’s.

Whatever the real motives are from the parties involved, the way the Clippers is constructed right now, Russ off the bench makes more basketball sense than Jim off the bench. And it’s not really that close of a question, IMO. So hope it really was Russ’s.
Yeah starting all 4 of them obviously wasn’t the answer.

Jim provides better spacing for Kawhi and BPG because his defender can’t sag off of him like they can with Russ.

Think Russ could be really good coming off bench against opposing second units if he buys in. This is where Lue probably SHOULD be going to that small ball lineup.

We’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom