The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

hate draymond as a player but I think they are handling this well. Dude clearly needs some type of psychiatric help or maybe he has some other **** going on in his life that he needs to address.

Keep him off the court until they find the root of whatever is going on with his behavior lately.

Oh wow it's real :lol: :wow:

They shoulda been did this a long time ago. Poole jaw would still be intact, Gobert and Nurk wouldn't have went to sleep on the court.
if he played for the Pistons or Wizards the league woulda been dealt with him. Him being on the warriors and them having that "good guys" image has shielded him.

It's always funny when people use that excuse that he's the inforcer and he's protecting Steph and Klay. When has Dray needed to protect them and from who? Most of the BS Dray does is **** he involved in.

Like I said Draymond has gotten way too high on his own supply.

like he wasn't doing this when he was a second round pick. early in his career.

his ego has gotten to the point where he thinks he can do whatever
Hopefully this is a good wake up call.

I mentioned it last year after the pool stuff but draymond has been having problems with his BM/ custody … idk if it’s still going on but he’s definitely been on edge since

is this the same suspension Ja got the first time?

what are the odds he finishes counseling in a week and is back for the Wizards national game next Friday? Think of the ratings Adam!

IMG_7042.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom