The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

If I still bet, I would make a manageable bet on the Bucks winning the title. Not that they’re likely but the odds haven’t adjusted yet.

Looks like the Mike Brown honeymoon is over. Kings fans turning on him. Surprised he lasted this long…

The Suns made the KD trade before the new CBA rules came out though.
The rules don’t happen in a vacuum bruh. They knew that a second apron was coming. Like I said, I’m not even criticizing the KD trade. Don’t know why it keeps coming.
But you also said Nurkic was a downgrade from Ayton.
Cool, I said it. Didn’t remember saying it. Nurkic played much better than I expected him to play. I can concede that. He’d be garbage in Portland before.
I just don't see how cutting Paul, or getting Jordan Poole makes them more of a contender than they are now.
You’re trying to pin me down to arguing a bunch of things that I’ve never suggested. It’s fine you think my take is bad but who suggested cutting Chris Paul? I understand how the NBA salary cap works. Literally would make zero sense to do so.
I disagree, I think those teams have other major issues to get over.
The Suns are literally in the play in. Didn’t have a legit shot last year — and they’re going to have an even more difficult path this year.

I don’t know why you keep referencing the KD trade here. I really don’t get it :lol:. I’ll bow out.

GH4k_DUbcAAv8Nt

rusty going from shirt fully off after a suns' win to writing dissertations defending them from slander after a loss is PEAK NT NBA

i seen the post from 5:50pm PST. that man had time today. respect.

today-i-got-time-cuz-i-have-time.gif

Bucks played 2 good teams during this win streak 6 game streak lololol

T-wolves and Clips

Other wins were vs biidless sixers, 2 vs Hornets and 1 vs lousy bulls

We pick and choosing this morning i see. Let this be another team cough cough sixers and its who did they even play

If you wanna goto the 8-2 record ill add in the win vs nuggs

Lets see this west coast trip

Back
Top Bottom