The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

They're gonna get fined.

Really watching this man shoot free throws with one hand still.

Wembanyama has such a quick release it feels fake.

The team account is crazy.

They didn't stand on business :lol:

20240317_211610.jpg

They're gonna get fined.

Really watching this man shoot free throws with one hand still.

Wembanyama has such a quick release it feels fake.

Nah I don’t think they can fine them. Sure they knew what they were doing but it is their last name. It’s the equivalent of Rudy Gay and Terrance Mann doing a jersey swap. People gotta grow up lol

Sochan leaving the three point shooter to help on a drive up three.

No wonder finessence finessence be irate at him. :lol:

Especially when you pass on Jalen Williams and Jalen Duren. He’s a terrible player man. Serves this team no purpose

At least Draymond knows his on-court role. Sochan thinks he’s a star

Especially when you pass on Jalen Williams and Jalen Duren. He’s a terrible player man. Serves this team no purpose
People become prisoners of their own philosophy. This guy on paper looks "Spursy" but ultimately he's just not good so why.

I feel like Brooks has been OK when I've watched him. Haven't seen him take a shot that I hated.
Brooks is fine. Contract has 2 too many years on it though. If mikal can be had for a reasonable price I’m in. The rumored deal at the deadline was an instant no.

Nets whiffed not getting their picks back and Jalen green for Mikal. I’m sure that offer is off the table going into the offseason. Sean marks also saved Houston from themselves turning that down.

Back
Top Bottom