The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

1710994174978.png

651akathepaul 651akathepaul We need the Nuggets to pass the Thunder and get that No. 1 seed

Then we and the Thunder flip a coin for 2-3 seeds, and neither of us sees Denver until the WCF.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul We need the Nuggets to pass the Thunder and get that No. 1 seed

Then we and the Thunder flip a coin for 2-3 seeds, and neither of us sees Denver until the WCF.

I want Denver round 2 man. Wolves will beat them. The earlier the better, so NT will **** on their cluelessness of the Wolves and we can enjoy the WCF'S with bandwagoners instead of incessant trollers.

😤

I want Denver round 2 man. Wolves will beat them. The earlier the better, so NT will **** on their cluelessness of the Wolves and we can enjoy the WCF'S with bandwagoners instead of incessant trollers.

😤
Equally young and talented team as of this year, in OKC... I think Ant could carry them to a long series win over OKC to get to Denver.

KAT's timeline... if we don't play Denver until the WCF, we might have KAT back to go along with Ant and Rudes.

Equally young and talented team as of this year, in OKC... I think Ant could carry them to a long series win over OKC to get to Denver.

KAT's timeline... if we don't play Denver until the WCF, we might have KAT back to go along with Ant and Rudes.

Good point with KATs timeline.

I'm intrigued what they'd do though with Ant and the extra 7 shots with a healthy Gobert and Naz. I still think they get em w/o KAT.

This is what Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat always wanted...if they get to the WCF without KAT and Ant gets his MJ on, maybe it's bye bye KAT...but not before he returns and puts up numbers in the Finals. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom