The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Vince is a no brainer. He stuck around long enough to be very likeable again.

I dont know how long KD has to stay to be liked
This is really crazy because he was vilified and made fun of for his shortcomings for a long time, up until probably 2012ish. I think once he got on the Mavs and Grizzlies, became a dependable vet his reputation changed.

Crazy how people fall for this EVERY season :smh:. Looking in your general direction HOU$TON HOU$TON B Sox B Sox
I’m old enough to remember reading on here that the clippers, kawhi & pg were reliant on harden

System!!11!!!11!!!
Harden hasn't been good since the all star break and the record shows. However, I'm moreso looking at kawhi/PG kinda funny. It's been multiple games where they've needed one of them to step up with a 15/29 from the field type game, actively hunting shots, and winning them the game. 22-23ppg isn't going to cut it from them.

Harden hasn't been good since the all star break and the record shows. However, I'm moreso looking at kawhi/PG kinda funny. It's been multiple games where they've needed one of them to step up with a 15/29 from the field type game, actively hunting shots, and winning them the game. 22-23ppg isn't going to cut it from them.
The Kawhi Leonard enigma. He’ll give those scoring performances in the playoffs, but not really during the regular season.

And PG, like Harden, just hasn’t been playing well since February. He’s starting to find his shot some recently, but doesn’t seem capable of taking over a game when needed.

That’s why I’m expecting a 1st round out and pretty substantial roster shake up coming for the Clippers.

Watching Vince force himself out of Toronto in real time was wild :lol:. At that time it was more of a fan fiction thing that nobody actually did in real life

I read on reddit the difference between 1st and 10th in the West is smaller than the difference from 1st and 2nd in the East and damn its true. :lol:

Also the gap between 1st and 2nd in the East is the same as the gap between 2nd and 10th.

IMG_3012.jpeg

The same people mad at Vince, going to be the same people mad when DeMar DeRozan and Derrick Rose are inducted.

I was with LaVar on the running of hills, but then he had to say something about the Pumas. Plenty out here balling in Pumas from High School to NBA. Ain't seen nobody in a pair of BBBs except for LiAngelo in the G-League when he was there.

Back
Top Bottom