The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Opening the arenas is good in my book (forgot about that). I'm just saying from the perspective that taking games off allows fans to vote is hilarious to me.
Yeah I thought the whole point of taking the day off was to use the arenas as polling stations to prevent people from having to wait hours to vote.

Don’t think it has anything to do with basketball games being on distracting people from voting.

Yeah I thought the whole point of taking the day off was to use the arenas as polling stations to prevent people from having to wait hours to vote.

Don’t think it has anything to do with basketball games being on distracting people from voting.
When I read about it in 2022 the league said that for fans it was more about bringing awareness to Election Day (especially since it was a mid term) for fans.

And that they mentioned that it will give everyone the time to get there vote in. Players, coaches, event staff, support staff.

If you live in a red state, for by mail and early votes is getting restricted more and more. So election day might be the best option for people.

I think some people don't realize that for some people to vote, especially lower and middle income black people in some areas, it takes them hours of standing in line to get to vote.

Coupé It Coupé It right

Silver gonna bend the knee to the Curling championships next while Goodell got Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday night Football cooking up

View attachment 3240936

One of my best friends just got a job at the league offices not too long ago. (So proud of him btw, he came up from nothing).

But once he gets comfortable and stable at work I’m going so hard in the GC on Silver. I already bust his balls about the gambling ads but I’m taking it to a whole other level soon.

One of my best friends just got a job at the league offices not too long ago. (So proud of him btw, he came up from nothing).

But once he gets comfortable and stable at work I’m going so hard in the GC on Silver. I already bust his balls about the gambling ads but I’m taking it to a whole other level soon.
I got some incriminating Dillon Brooks propaganda when you're ready

200w (1).gif

All them Steve Clifford quotes and they might give her that job?

Naw man she deserves better

Back
Top Bottom