The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I had the sense for a while that @VARNELL HILL pretty much hated/heavy disliked the majority of people on NT.

As you get older, I would think engagement with this website almost entirely depends on enjoyment

So not surprised he left
If he didn’t hate/dislike everyone on here, he definitely thought like 95 percent of us were stupid. :lol:

Weak. Real hate is sticking around and letting everybody know. That's why I'm never leaving, I hate yall too much
My motto
GLSNedmWoAEXCPl.jpeg

From banning of player who tried to game the system of the environment you created to Zion getting injured in a fake playoff game when the 7th/8th seed of each conference usually end up making the playoffs anyway-- the results of NBA chipping at its own product for cheap profits.

Late stage capitalism on its mission to ruin/taint all nice things

Given Zion's injury history I'm not sure it really fits this narrative 🤷🏿‍♂️ he gets hurt in fake and real games pretty consistently

Agree with the 1st part doe

From banning of player who tried to game the system of the environment you created to Zion getting injured in a fake playoff game when the 7th/8th seed of each conference usually end up making the playoffs anyway-- the results of NBA chipping at its own product for cheap profits.

Late stage capitalism on its mission to ruin/taint all nice things

Lolwut?

The play in game thing is a mega reach.

Just a terrible day. Gambling wins again, Zion hurt again and the conspiracy theorists have another claim that the league is rigged. Will the Thrill Bynum is a crook. Will and that entire Preps Chicago Hoops crew didn’t have great lives after the show.

Last edited:
An nba journeyman can make a few mill easily o we a career and he threw it away for 22k.

That feels like the amount the white Sox players should’ve gotten for throwing the World Series a hundred years ago.

Every league is going to have to lay out clear and concise rules on gambling as it becomes more and more widespread (assuming they haven't already or ****** is just that dumb). I'm guessing players can bet on other sports? Calvin Ridley said he bet on his team, each time to win, but never on himself. Each league probably has different policies, but it's only going to get crazier with the growing gambling culture surrounding the big 4.

It should become a part of the next rookie symposium. With a picture of Porter tagged "don't be this guy".

This ***** pulled himself from a game, not once, but twice. Then recovered like Wolverine and was back to play 20 minutes of garbage time next game without touching the injury report. Like, it has to be hard to be that dumb.

Back
Top Bottom