The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Keyon Dooling got his sentence last year. I think 15+ dudes in total. I just don’t understand how these dudes think they can get away with Fraud via these big corporations :lol:

Keyon a Broward county legend too. Went to my high school a few years before me

Bassy Telfair still free 🤣

He got probation. Bassy probably ain’t try and steal that much. I think Dooling tried to hit them across the head for 150k.

AND he was working for the Jazz at the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buddy was employed while trying to swindle the league :lol:

Feel like Ty doesn’t know any more than us. He probably waits on a phone call each morning to see if Kawhi is gonna **** with that team day.

Upset I could’ve been buying nba players and didn’t know it. Man 22k is cheap as hell. He’s gonna have to play on the moon. No career in anything is available to him after this.

437147499_816929883802740_7636741215191621755_n.jpg

Every league is going to have to lay out clear and concise rules on gambling as it becomes more and more widespread (assuming they haven't already or ****** is just that dumb). I'm guessing players can bet on other sports? Calvin Ridley said he bet on his team, each time to win, but never on himself. Each league probably has different policies, but it's only going to get crazier with the growing gambling culture surrounding the big 4.

It should become a part of the next rookie symposium. With a picture of Porter tagged "don't be this guy".

This ***** pulled himself from a game, not once, but twice. Then recovered like Wolverine and was back to play 20 minutes of garbage time next game without touching the injury report. Like, it has to be hard to be that dumb.
They cover gambling in rookie orientation, the rules are very clear and that goes for the other leagues too. The idea this happened cause the mf wasn’t educated is insulting to intelligence.

I am sure you have everything already sorted, but if you are south of Mexico City, look at Hotel Hacienda Cocoyoc. https://hcocoyoc.com/

Genuinely one of the most relaxing places I have ever stayed in my life.
Thanks guys for the suggestions I’m open to everything

We have a lot planned but will have time to explore other things

Going on a hot air balloon

One of the things I said I’d never do due to it just sounding like a death wish smh

Back
Top Bottom