The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

What does this mean?
1713422512292.png

Classic Kyle Lowry, little things game last night.

It all adds up. :pimp:

Rozier was obviously out, but I said right when the trade was happening that they’d miss the little (annoying) things that Lowry does. His regular season numbers and night-in-night-out play weren’t going to reflect it, but was always a big part of what allowed them to play like they do come playoff time.

Don’t think the team has the same edge without him.

Not having Jalen Johnson tonight hurt. He's a stud. I'd go with Murray and Johnson as the core and get decent compensation for Trae via trade. Hunter and Capela are dead weight.
For sure a offseason of decisions to be made but I’m not choosing Murray over Trae. Only people I wanna see on this team next season is Trae Johnson and okonwgu everyone else can be shuffled.

Hawks are a fringe play-in team at best while playing Trash Ball. Gotta just move him for the best possible package and move on. Jalen not gonna develop how you want him to alongside him.

Playing a more team oriented style with better ball movement and defense is obviously the way to go.

Hawks probably get more for Trae, so they should/can trade him and showcase Dejounte for a future trade.

Hawks are a fringe play-in team at best while playing Trash Ball. Gotta just move him for the best possible package and move on. Jalen not gonna develop how you want him to alongside him.

Playing a more team oriented style with better ball movement and defense is obviously the way to go.

I understand the best possible package part but Trae and Jalen’s games compliment each other very well but Murray and Jalen’s don’t. Keeping Murray’s would not be good for Jalen’s development. If we trade Trae him and Murray should both be moved but keeping just Murray would put us in a worse version of the scenario you described. We not gonna have better ball movement with him at the point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom