The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Rozier was obviously out, but I said right when the trade was happening that they’d miss the little (annoying) things that Lowry does. His regular season numbers and night-in-night-out play weren’t going to reflect it, but was always a big part of what allowed them to play like they do come playoff time.

Don’t think the team has the same edge without him.
Yup, Heat fans didn’t like him but his playoff experience was important to the team. Herro at point guard is not it

Jimmy butler right hand man is a weirdo

As if oubre intended to injure butler. Ya lets just have butler get a easy 2 points as if its not a play in game

There is no “moving forward with Murray/Johnson” if you trade Trae….Just blow it up and rebuild, they’ll be running right back to the play in with a full season of those 2 dudes leading the way

Trade Trae n everybody else, tank with Okongwu and Jalen is the best move for ATL…Some type of soft reset with Murray leading the way is pointless, we already seen that play out in San Antonio

IMG_0388.png
IMG_0387.jpeg

Pretty sad bad that Steph and the Dubs aren’t in the playoffs. I was trying to be nicer to Kerr this season but wow he did a horrible job. Any other coach gets fired.

There is no “moving forward with Murray/Johnson” if you trade Trae….Just blow it up and rebuild, they’ll be running right back to the play in with a full season of those 2 dudes leading the way

Trade Trae n everybody else, tank with Okongwu and Jalen is the best move for ATL…Some type of soft reset with Murray leading the way is pointless, we already seen that play out in San Antonio
They definitely should be open to trading everyone, but Trash should definitely be the first to go since he seemingly could bring back the biggest return.

We know they’re better without him too.

Pretty sad bad that Steph and the Dubs aren’t in the playoffs. I was trying to be nicer to Kerr this season but wow he did a horrible job. Any other coach gets fired.
Kerr coulda been better with rotations and playing time changes earlier but he had to deal with the hand dealt by management and ownership…They decided to trot out a squad to sell tix and remain relevant based on legacy instead of one that could actually contend or make any real noise this season, they where a 10th seed all season and that’s how it ended for them

why? I saw them ****s at House of Hoops, I assume they were only in there because it's Oklahoma City (they also had a Blake Griffin Celtics poster up), and nobody is buying them jawns full price even if they sell them outside the arena. Should have just transitioned him to the Nike or at least Jordan wing.

why? I saw them ****s at House of Hoops, I assume they were only in there because it's Oklahoma City (they also had a Blake Griffin Celtics poster up), and nobody is buying them jawns full price even if they sell them outside the arena. Should have just transitioned him to the Nike or at least Jordan wing.

Nah. Nike maybe but Jordan would've been a step down.

I'm ok with this move for Shai.

Nurse having the balls to bench Tobiass

EYE LOVE IT
It was the right decision. He was decent but didn’t move the needle as much as Oubre was on defense (he was even ****tier on offense)

Our 2nd best lineup is Joel-Batum-Oubre-Lowry-Maxey

Our best lineup is Joel-Batum-Maxey-Melton-TOBIAS lol as long as Melton is ded, I don’t have an issue with splitting Oubre and Harris

Back
Top Bottom