The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Most of the talk is about the Warriors losing, but how did the Kings look? Will they make the playoffs? Do they look like they can make some noise?
They dominated every meaningful phase of the game and it felt like they couldn't miss :lol:

The Pels are 5-0 against them this season but if their young guys play even half as well as they did last night, they've got a good chance Zion or no Zion.

Really hope Zion's good to go come Friday though

juelz-talking.gif

They dominated every meaningful phase of the game and it felt like they couldn't miss :lol:

The Pels are 5-0 against them this season but if their young guys play even half as well as they did last night, they've got a good chance Zion or no Zion.

Really hope Zion's good to go come Friday though
Warriors were literally the only team in the "Playoffs" the Kings had a chance against, NO wins on Friday

Watching Klay this year been tough, man.

Guy’s cooked and he knows he’s cooked. Man walked off the floor last night like he knew it was over.
Sad.

Was told he was their best player...

Said it last year and I'll say it again BI is the Pels best player.

BI is the Pels best BASKETBALL player. Zion ain't committed, still not in shape which is no excuse for. He'll make some all-star teams but these years going by fast, ask Ben Simmons. That potential can fade.

Zion might be a good #2 to BI

Again, yall talk about me having sons

IMG_9308.jpeg

Watching Klay this year been tough, man.

Guy’s cooked and he knows he’s cooked. Man walked off the floor last night like he knew it was over.
Sad.
I realize people hate the Warriors but how is a guy who finished 4th in 3’s and made his career on shooting “cooked”? His stroke is lost forever?

Biggest thing that has hurt him and the entire org the last two seasons is mental **** cause their locker room and relationship with lazy coaches is a mess.

I could see his numbers jumping back up next year in a different situation, but you can’t call a guy cooked when he’s still doing more at what he was hired to do than 90% of the league this year.

Back
Top Bottom