The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Just like if you give Klay a team with better slash and drive guys he’d probably have some of his weaknesses minimized.

And I’m not saying he’s top ____, but when Grayson Allen gets $70M with mediocre d and great 3pt shooting the idea Klay’s career is over is ridiculous. There’s plenty of places he could be used and his weaknesses minimized. And Jesus Christ, that video breakdown of the Warriors last night made it clear as day there’s a problem with coaching there.
It’s easier for Klay to leave and be the cherry on top to another team than to rebuild the whole Warriors around him.

I already said he can win another chip if he signs for a contender on the low.

For example you remember when Ray Allen joined the heat? That’s Klay. They already had Lebron, Wade, Bosh to build around.

Its
His body language was terrible last night, Ingram didn't even look like he wanted to be out there tbh
Most frustrating NBA player to watch in person in all of FIBA.

Terrible body language almost all the time. Straight up looks like a chuck out there most times

It’s easier for Klay to leave and be the cherry on top to another team than to rebuild the whole Warriors around him.

I already said he can win another chip if he signs for a contender on the low.

For example you remember when Ray Allen joined the heat? That’s Klay. They already had Lebron, Wade, Bosh to build around.
I think the realization that the warriors couldn’t build around anyone other than Curry hit the entire team this year. CP being a worthless addition changed a lot

I think the realization that the warriors couldn’t build around anyone other than Curry hit the entire team this year. CP being a worthless addition changed a lot
I remember the time where Warriors naton was so hyped about CP3. Older legs don't make up an old roster that doesn't work anymore. Teams got younger, better and stronger in offsetting the Warriors playstyle which deemed the likes of Klay and Draymond useless on both ends of the court.

Simple, I like them

Might end up being the second best signature shoe next season behind the D.Book 2s
Pretty similar silhouette to the Freak 5s, but a bit more interesting design-wise. I like them too.

Recently picked up a pair of 5s on heavy disco from Richards’s Sporting Goods. Really like the fit, so they’re now in my heavy use rotation.

I remember the time where Warriors naton was so hyped about CP3. Older legs don't make up an old roster that doesn't work anymore. Teams got younger, better and stronger in offsetting the Warriors playstyle which deemed the likes of Klay and Draymond useless on both ends of the court.
I don’t think either is useless. They went from like last in defensive efficiency while DG was out to 7th after he returned. I think both probably would have been best utilized being traded last year or different moves being made that complimented them better. Some of their schemes on both sides of the ball are awful and more than just the players.

I get the hate on the Warriors but making it about huge declines of those two misses the mark IMO. Additions like CP3 were doomed from the get go and made the entire fit of the team worse, not better.

Until you change something drastically on that roster (which the warriors are hamstringed from doing basically because of their success) you’re going to see guys underperform even to their current ceiling which may be less than a couple seasons ago.

Back
Top Bottom