The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Lots of action on a role player prop bets and it so happens to be games where he ended up sick and leaving early and as a result, sport books loss money? That isn't gonna raise suspicion...How dumb can he be :lol:

I still keep thing the Pacers the 5 seed and Orlando 6 smh Siakam about to have a field day with no Yanni

Ya im going to have to look at pacers TT Over every game

I know possessions slow down in the playoffs but bucks D really swiss cheese now for first few games

People are prob gonna kill the thunder whenever they get eliminated for being ahead of schedule
we literally have a lottery pick (11 or 12) AND max cap space from Hayward's 30M expiring as well. I'm not one of those count your chickens before they hatch guys, but when your starting lineup is younger than the UNC Starting lineup and even your own G League's starting lineup AND you have that at your disposal, that's good ****.

we literally have a lottery pick (11 or 12) AND max cap space from Hayward's 30M expiring as well. I'm not one of those count your chickens before they hatch guys, but when your starting lineup is younger than the UNC Starting lineup and even your own G League's starting lineup AND you have that at your disposal, that's good ****.
this makes too much sense brother

but THEY dont want to hear it

During this time, Porter operated a Discord account that provided stocks, crypto and, occasionally, gambling advice for a monthly subscription of $49.99.
Tracks wha t I heard about him on some podcast. They say he was big into crypto and forex trading and MLM stuff.

Back
Top Bottom