The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

1000033302.jpg

Gave up 2.1 Million for 21k...

I'm no math wizard but the ROI on that seems not great.

So we have a point shaving scandal in the league in Spring

And this fall the NBA will add sports betting to it's app

Silver looking like a whole jackass right now
Seems like there is A LOT of money to be made for the league and its players by incorporating the gambling industry.

Slippery slope, but I’m not sure you can just say “nah” if you’re Silver.

1000033302.jpg

Gave up 2.1 Million for 21k...

I'm no math wizard but the ROI on that seems not great.
im sure he was getting paid on the side off the record (cash) for his information, or even paid in gifts
i knew of a story where this dude would sell insider information for gifts
fbi still got him :lol:

im sure he was getting paid on the side off the record (cash) for his information, or even paid in gifts
i knew of a story where this dude would sell insider information for gifts
fbi still got him :lol:
Paid what? There was only 21 grand made off 2+ years of betting. Big gifts from lil bro! 💀

Steph gotta sack up and ask out, it’s best for both parties.

Would get to see him contend for his last few years and warriors get picks and can tank out for a loaded ‘25 draft and get the rebuild started.
Steph to Orlando, instantly back contending in the East :pimp:

Even if it was not advertised like it is now by the league.

Gambling would still be a thing might as well get in on the action . Its just been legalized now but underground bookies have been a thing

thats only as far as we know, there could have been other bets which are not apart of the investigation
We’ll see what the gaming commission finds but right now the math doesn’t work. Guy with 280M in nba salary lined up doesn’t take “gifts” on a percentage of 20k. He could toss his bro an empty bag worth that much for literally nothing out of his pocket 🤣

Not even mad at the warriors losing. Handwriting was on pooles face when Draymond punched him. It brought all the musty out in here too.

Shoutout to my son Fox. Lord carry Zion, now.

My son Zion only shot 9 FTAs last night when we had these kind of shenanigans going on last night. He didn’t lose all of that weight to carry CJ, Ingram and beat the refs.

I don’t want to hear a thing about front running when Zion had MLGA in hell all night but then dudes popped up as soon as gods son lost.

I see yall

Man stop. Rooting for 3 outta the 4 teams in the play-in.

1713372889161.png

Back
Top Bottom