The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

dubs showed a lot of heart tonight

the amount of heart the warriors have on the road

videomoviespeechwizardofozlioncourage.jpg

Big loser stuff right here.

Theo Pinson broke his foot twice in college and was never the same. Why are you talking trash to a guy who went undrafted and averages 2ppg

Pinson just never developed like people thought he would. Plus he isn’t the biggest wing. He was higher rated than Brooks at the same position, so Brooks probably feels like he got the last laugh. I’m sure Pinson chirps over there on the bench too. I don’t really see a problem with this :lol:. People just don’t like Brooks

Pinson just never developed like people thought he would. Plus he isn’t the biggest wing. He was higher rated than Brooks at the same position, so Brooks probably feels like he got the last laugh. I’m sure Pinson chirps over there on the bench too. I don’t really see a problem with this :lol:. People just don’t like Brooks

Exactly. By any means necessary.

Dillion Brooks is just eating up this unexpected 15 minutes of fame. This is the same guy who everyone criticized for unnecessarily pushing a cameraman then celebrated him when he “clamped up Steph and got in Klay’s head” and now everyone is back to hating him when he has been the same guy all along.

Y’all fickle as hell and have no scruples :smh:

Dillion Brooks is just eating up this unexpected 15 minutes of fame. This is the same guy who everyone criticized for unnecessarily pushing a cameraman then celebrated him when he “clamped up Steph and got in Klay’s head” and now everyone is back to hating him when he has been the same guy all along.

Y’all fickle as hell and have no scruples :smh:

Dennis Rodman and Draymond got celebrated for doing the same stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a fan of Dillon but won’t knock his hustle

Dennis Rodman and Draymond got celebrated for doing the same stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a fan of Dillon but won’t knock his hustle

When were Draymond and Rodman tossing cameramen like rag dolls? Is Dillon Brooks a HOFer? Plus they were calculated with it. DB isn’t like that so he is just acting out for the attention.

He is just getting a little too big for his britches is all I am saying. The social media era essentially made him and put the battery in his back

When were Draymond and Rodman tossing cameramen like rag dolls? Is Dillon Brooks a HOFer? Plus they were calculated with it. DB isn’t like that so he is just acting out for the attention.

He is just getting a little too big for his britches is all I am saying. The social media era essentially made him and put the battery in his back
Rodman looked at a camera man and then kicked him in the nuts.

Dillion Brooks becoming villain number 1 wasn't on my bingo card but when you go against GS you can't be shocked.

Rodman looked at a camera man and then kicked him in the nuts.

I shouldn’t have put it past Rodman :lol: EYE just know Dray didn’t do that although folks will bring up the nut punching.

Dillion Brooks becoming villain number 1 wasn't on my bingo card but when you go against GS you can't be shocked.

This is beyond Memphis vs. GSW. He’s been making dirty plays, rocking ridiculous fits, etc all season.

It’s somewhat comical because his antics are actually obscuring the fact to most of the people that talk about him that he is a nice lil defensive player :lol:

I shouldn’t have put it past Rodman :lol: EYE just know Dray didn’t do that although folks will bring up the nut punching.

This is beyond Memphis vs. GSW. He’s been making dirty plays, rocking ridiculous fits, etc all season.

It’s somewhat comical because his antics are actually obscuring the fact to most of the people that talk about him that he is a nice lil defensive player :lol:

He was talking crazy to Uncle Shannon...I don't like him either. It was some people in here that was cool with Brooks when it was against certain teams but hate him when he does it to others.

EYE am just saying.

Draymond has been meat checking dudes since 2013, Rodman kicked the camera man…

So because they HOF they can kick and nut check people?? :lol:

Draymond sucker punched his own teammate:lol: :rofl:

9E8D7367-B4F8-4E1A-A1D3-31D82451C17C.gif

I dont mind the dillon brooks show. let him live it up and bask in it. I respect the fact he doesnt shy away from the moments.

but we all know how these stories end lol a superstar is gonna make him look real silly soon and the media will move on to something else.

Back
Top Bottom