The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

IDK man. I think most of the time its #NTExtremes and fanbases tend to be based on the outliers or one person will say something and it is attributed to the entire fanbase :lol:

That’s true.

Plenty of crazy in LAL and New York too. :lol:

Shannon Sharpe needs to know his place next time 😤

Dub nation warned the naysayers about the revenge szn and us grabbing #4. We gonna be even more loud and reckless with the hot takes when #5 is delivered

As you should be. (I’d have you guys wining that series)

But some fans blatantly lying about Desmond Bane’s game or JJJ personality isn’t necessary man. :lol:

It’s emotional and just not the truth.

This Grizzlies hate is out of control. And most of it is from the Warrior fan contingent.

First Desmond Bane isn’t good (which was a ridiculous thing to say)

Now JJJ (who is a chill dude who does his job) is a bad person.

They’re losing it man :lol:
I think antidope antidope is just letting his fandom get the best of him :lol:. He was saying Jordan Poole is still going to be all star, but being weary about the Grizz re-signing Bane. We all have our blind spots

I think antidope antidope is just letting his fandom get the best of him :lol:. He was saying Jordan Poole is still going to be all star, but being weary about the Grizz re-signing Bane. We all have our blind spots

You can be a fan but still be objective tho, even if it’s with your rivals.

IDK, that’s just how I feel.

Everyone is different tho.

Zion prolly should’ve gotten the ‘MOUN’ & ‘ZION’ in a smaller size. Give more detail to the cross. Lettering dumb big, bold and busy.

Yea, tribal vibes cuz of all that.

Waiting for the Internet to change that T in Mount to D.

Mounds-Candy-Bar-1.jpg

I mean why would he say yes I’m definitely staying long term. Gotta have leverage for his next contract

Plus the fact that he was in the KD RUNORS didn’t help. He understands it’s a business and keeps it at that.

Back
Top Bottom