The Official NBA Thread

**** cp3, light the beam
RecentSaltyFlickertailsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

You’re also seeing why Harden is so important (at his best obviously :lol: )

The offense occasionally bogs down when Embiid has to initiate outside the paint, which he has a tendency to do in fourth quarters.

You can just run PnR to get around this, but that’s not really what Tobias & Maxey do best.
Ehhh Tobias is actually a really good PnR ball handler

This 4th went to **** because Doc decided to have Maxey run it with Jo and guys were just standing still. Also having PJ/Niang in the game when fhe Warriors are in a 3 guard lineup is asking to lose

once the dubs lock in and turn on that switch, issa wrap. we been saying it.
them boys starting to take these games seriously and sharpening their games down the stretch
west is wide open. looking up and down the standings, i am very confident with whoever they match up against

There’s absolutely no way you still believe that after the Hawks series :lol:
He’s a different player #growth

This year, whenever he has had the chance to run a PnR with Embiid, it’s been successful. I’m not saying feature it but in a case where Jim is out, let Tobias take control of that so Maxey can stay in his role of finishing.

There’s plenty of times this game alone where they’ve done it and scored or got a positive play. Stick to what’s working

them boys starting to take these games seriously and sharpening their games down the stretch
west is wide open. looking up and down the standings, i am very confident with whoever they match up against
I really want kings and Mike brown in round 1. No fear of them at all. Especially with bloody glove and hopefully wigs back to handcuff starfox

They weren’t taking games seriously before?

Back
Top Bottom