The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

NT Fam, please chill, please. Everybody in here is doing their thing, no need for the early am commotion. Also, remember, comparison is the thief of joy, just be happy with what you have, you all earned it.

This is 100% true…..thank you for helping to keep things on track art vandelay art vandelay . That being said jokes is jokes……but when folks catch feelings then try to stunt with 2.0 Mustangs like they got it like that or even worse yet think they can try to go against me I have NO PROBLEM putting folks in their place.

There’s always going to be somebody doing something bigger or better than the next person…..unless you are Jeff Bezos of course. That being said WASHED KING WASHED KING obviously caught feelings over my comment of him being broke.

That being said I congratulate WASHED KING WASHED KING for having what he has and doing what he’s doing…..whatever that may be. I said what I said because even IF he’s not broke financially……he’s broke and more importantly broken mentally because he’s complaining about prices. That not what I and others want to see and hear about on here. If you don’t have the money..…..just stay at home. In life men don’t complain…..and certainly don’t complain about money or lack thereof. This is a life lesson……and I’m here to teach the masses.

Just thinking about rush hour traffic around Upper Marlboro on 495 gives me PTSD. 2 hours to go absolutely nowhere.

I was kinda confused by washed kings post, if he’s in the Dc, Maryland or Virginia states where’s the front license plate.

A domestic car…….complete with an uncovered garage port. Yeah YOU CAN’T compete champ. Unless you made WELL OVER 6 figures for the year already right now like me I suggest stop while you think you are ahead before I hurt your feelings.

The garage in the back, sitting on 10+ acres.

Post your land B. What do you own?

This is 100% true…..thank you for helping to keep things on track art vandelay art vandelay . That being said jokes is jokes……but when folks catch feelings then try to stunt with 2.0 Mustangs like they got it like that or even worse yet think they can try to go against me I have NO PROBLEM putting folks in their place.

There’s always going to be somebody doing something bigger or better than the next person…..unless you are Jeff Bezos of course. That being said WASHED KING WASHED KING obviously caught feelings over my comment of him being broke.

That being said I congratulate WASHED KING WASHED KING for having what he has and doing what he’s doing…..whatever that may be. I said what I said because even IF he’s not broke financially……he’s broke and more importantly broken mentally because he’s complaining about prices. That not what I and others want to see and hear about on here. If you don’t have the money..…..just stay at home. In life men don’t complain…..and certainly don’t complain about money or lack thereof. This is a life lesson……and I’m here to teach the masses.

Don’t do this. You’ve tried this in the DC Uber drive thread and then you brought that same tired joke over here.

I let you rock last time.

Just thinking about rush hour traffic around Upper Marlboro on 495 gives me PTSD. 2 hours to go absolutely nowhere.

I was kinda confused by washed kings post, if he’s in the Dc, Maryland or Virginia states where’s the front license plate.

Car is registered in NC. No front plate.

Reactions: ace
Why are we calling people broke in the NBA thread?

We’re all broke compared to the dudes we watch run jump and throw an orange ball in a reddish orange circle

Cause I told dude he’s wrong for thinking increased punishment on crime isn’t going to deter it.

Every actual beef I have up here are people who disregard history, education, and how it impacts individuals socio economic statuses. Dude been up here pedaling War on Drugs rhetoric like he’s Bill Clinton and then once he gets backed into a corner he starts throwing insults cause he never learned how to build conclusions and articulate his points in grade school.

Dude is Uncle Rukus

This wild corny. This whole string of posts has been corny. Go back to General with this

nothing like a game 7 on a holiday. love it. let’s go. gonna do errands and relax all day and then roll right into the beautiful game.

Back
Top Bottom