The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I would say bet Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 but he's gonna add more protections than a trojan to the bet
Ham don’t like using 2-Big lineups NTM Wood and Vando ain’t playing therefore LAL has little chance of defeating DEN. But you can never count em out if Ham all of a sudden develops a brain in the first round and starts using Hayes/AD/Bron and Hayes/AD/Rui lineups with regularity, which is the key to match up with that Nugget frontcourt:lol:

Everyone getting their Jontay Porter on today huh?

Jontay Porter finna sign up for NT with the way y'all moving this morning
F35Z0M.gif

I would say bet Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 but he's gonna add more protections than a trojan to the bet
The hyperbole up in here is insane :lol:
1713470232214.png

10 protections? Lol

“EVERYONE HEALTHY” or in other words….

I recall the Lakers are one of the most injured teams all season with their other BIG CWood who has missed damn near all of the 2nd half of the season. Vando, their small ball big, has been out damn near the entire year, which clearly has affected the way Ham has used his lineups.

Ham don’t like using 2-Big lineups NTM Wood and Vando ain’t playing therefore LAL has little chance of defeating DEN. But you can never count em out if Ham all of a sudden develops a brain in the first round and starts using Hayes/AD/Bron and Hayes/AD/Rui lineups with regularity, which is the key to match up with that Nugget frontcourt:lol:
Your views on impact bigs has changed my life for the better. I just hired a new employee that is a legit 6’2. She’s making a huge impact. She replaced a 5’2 employee.

I’m remember that guys list of protections. I think he had like 10 of them. 😭
The hyperbole up in here is insane :lol:

Screenshot_20240418_130740_Chrome.jpg

10 protections? Lol

“EVERYONE HEALTHY” or in other words….

I recall the Lakers are one of the most injured teams all season with their other BIG CWood who has missed damn near all of the 2nd half of the season. Vando, their small ball big, has been out damn near the entire year, which clearly has affected the way Ham has used his lineups.

Your views on impact bigs has changed my life for the better. I just hired a new employee that is a legit 6’2. She’s making a huge impact. She replaced a 5’2 employee.
So using this hiring logic, do you mean.... the bigger the person, the bigger the mass of the head, the bigger and better the brain thus the bigger impact?

:lol:

Klay/Wiggins will be another year older and presumably Chris Paul will be gone, pushing Podz to play more PG which should open up minutes for Moody.

So using this hiring logic, do you mean.... the bigger the person, the bigger the mass of the head, the bigger and better the brain thus the bigger impact?

:lol:
Absolutely. When negotiating contracts the other side is shook when me and my team roll through. We go 6’4, 6’3, 6’3, 6’2 and 5’10. Opposing counsel has joked that we could be a basketball team but they were shook.

Back
Top Bottom