The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Kyrie so overrated, good basketball player yes. He doesn’t make any team better at all. You put him on any team, who is he making around him better? Let me know! I hated Kyrie coming to Brooklyn ( And I’m a hardcore Duke Fan) I said nope, terrible fit, KD don’t get players involved, worst defense in the league. Thank gosh I stuck with my Spurs. Maybe rebuilding but I trust our process.

Yep. Irving is probably the best ball handler I’ve ever seen - he can do ridiculous things with the ball. He could be great but his head stops him. It’s just a shame.

622166-Rcb-Hqq0-H.gif

That’s why I corrected myself. Apologized. And keeping the thread focus on basketball. If ya want to discuss in the Black Culture or Caribbean thread, we can.

The thing is, we are on topic. Kyrie is a basketball player embroiled in the biggest topic in the sport. :lol:

Baby mamas and who is sleeping with who are daily topics in here. :lol:

Nike tricked me into running for no reason, free league pass still doesnt even work. Bout to uninstall and reinstall the app and see if that works. In the meantime, team reebok for me from now on. All about the vector
Yours didnt work? As soon as the notifications went out on the 3rd, Ive been good. Using it wo watch LA/CLE as we speak.

Did you link you NRC with the NBA app?

Yes and it just takes me in circles. Says I am logged in with Nike, tells me go nba app to enjoy league pass. Click on a game, says upgrade or sign in. I sign in again still nothing. That is the nba app telling me to switch to or download the nba app

70D969EB-0EA2-4322-A41B-AF6CDD3091FE.jpg

C21AF78E-7A40-4600-845C-F63D0266E6E1.png

The SPLC would consider Many black leaders as terrorists according to their own definition. They consider any form of black nationalist or separatist as extremist, so that Means Garvey and Malcolm along with their respective followers would be listed in their database as "extremist hate groups". The Washington post had put out an article some years back questioning them and their measures that they use to define as "hate".
I'm not going to continue this arguments because there are a lot of dudes in here that clearly have their own agendas.

In the 60s a black man that had a voice, wanted equality and had a real black moment was assassinated.

Another with more extreme measures was labeled a terrorist and subsequently, assassinated.

And the list goes on ... look at how many of them had FBI jackets.

Now, in today's era, they are crazy old black men ....

But yeah we are really trying to compare.

Yet these leaders were seen just as crazy then as the ones now. Not a coincidence.

Last edited:
Not for nothing ....

I agree with him ....

It was an intentional attempt to clown .....

You can be a scholar and try to school all of us with 100 page essays. You did that thing.

Whether thats the only group that would listen or not, it is a group with their religious beliefs.

You're clowning and making jokes about people comparing a civil right groups leader to a confused athlete but you aren't... scratch that, you are deflecting from he fact that Mr X had the same message that people like Kyrie a d Kanye are trying to convey. We aren't talking about any other view points, but the ones that got both of them in this mess.

Go on playa ...

And btw, if there was a emote chance that you wasn't intentionally trying to be funny, thats how it was perceived. As you know it perception can be reality.

The only difference here is that people will laugh at one and the other will not let anyone laugh at them.

If that was a nice orthodox jewish picture. It would have been deleted and you banned from the conversation.
Keko like I told you a couple times, I am not going down the rabbit hole with you

Think what you want

I simply don't care

Understood.

That's all well and good. However, you still posted a pic as a way to demean a group of people.

I mean, some people can look at your avy and be offended. I don't know the meaning behind it at all but how would you feel if you're labeled a racist because of it?

That's essentially what has happened to Kyrie.
Again, spare me this pearl-clutching

I have been on this website for years as an active poster. I have not made it a secret I am black.

My avy is a picture relating to my SN, which refers to a character in a TV show.

If that goes over someone's head, I can't help that

Cavs like a lot of teams need a 3D wing.

Absolutely no need for Garland/Mitchell/Caris to be out there at the same time.

It’s unfortunate for them that Okoro sucks

Not being able to use my existing NBA league pass subscription on the Amazon Firestick is certified trash.

Not being able to use my existing NBA league pass subscription on the Amazon Firestick is certified trash.
How?

I have a Firestick and I am using an existing League Pass Subscription

You have to download the NBA app and login through it. Then you should have access to the games

If you are trying to access League through the Amazon homepage it won't work. Because that is the Amazon Prime TV version

Back
Top Bottom