The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Cavs like a lot of teams need a 3D wing.

Absolutely no need for Garland/Mitchell/Caris to be out there at the same time.

It’s unfortunate for them that Okoro sucks

I just said to my wife that I’m suspicious that they were better - or at least as good - without Garland. He could be better as the 6th man.

You’re right - they need someone bigger out there.

For me, The NBA on Fire TV app is unavailable. I'm in LA.

Is it an older one? I had to change my AppleTV in the bedroom last year because it wouldn’t support it any more. I put my old one in there when I got a new one - so did the same again and got a 4K one plugged into my TV and put the older, but still supported one in the bedroom.

Ham with both AD & Bron on the bench? When the team is losing? :lol:

Very lucky Cleveland didn’t push it to 10
1667774113261.gif

I’m tired of this Kyrie debate. If y’all can give 1 year……… 1 year where he was in a MVP running top 5. if he that good.. pretty sure Jokim Noah was in the running at least 1 year 2011. Good handles great, score that’s cool, still can’t carry a team.

How about a 3 and no D wing like Duncan Robinson?
Hate his contract but send him to okc. I’ll pick hin up from the airport myself

Steve Novak and Jason Kapono gotta be rollin over in they graves though. Their parents just met like a decade too early

Keko like I told you a couple times, I am not going down the rabbit hole with you

Think what you want

I simply don't care
If you direct me by my @ then I know you're talking to me. As I look back, all I read was subliminals and a bunch of comments seeking LuLz .... corny if you ask me.

But yeah, lets leave it at that.

If you direct me by my @ then I know you're talking to me. As I look back, all I read was subliminals and a bunch of comments seeking LuLz .... corny if you ask me.

But yeah, lets leave it at that.
Cool

Because like I said, I don't care what you have to say to me

Back
Top Bottom