The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Turner and Hield looking nicer and nicer for the Lakers the closer we get to the deadline

You do realize that improved play by them right now means a higher asking price if a deal is made, right? That is not necessarily a good thing my man :lol:

But yes, given then right deal, they would fit in nicely.

THUNDER UP :pimp:

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but is there a chance Poku is an actual piece?

Hawks are an unserious basketball team. Thread will see the vision soon enough.

Had a couple of discussions with a friend over the last two years with a buddy who's a Hawks fans. As of a few months back still doesn't want to admit they botched the draft by taking Trae and a pick instead of Luka.

I wanted to go even harder than I have about how bad a call it was, even a year or two back, but it seems like he's digging in. :lol:

Had a couple of discussions with a friend over the last two years with a buddy who's a Hawks fans. As of a few months back still doesn't want to admit they botched the draft by taking Trae and a pick instead of Luka.

I wanted to go even harder than I have about how bad a call it was, even a year or two back, but it seems like he's digging in. :lol:
Ridiculously dumb trade, but at least Ice Tray is an all-star guard and not a complete bust like Bagley.

Hawks are a 2 man team with a sorry coach that play terrible defense.

Not sure what moves they can really make since Ice Tray is a major reason for their defense being as bad as it is. And they used a lot of assets on the Murray trade.

Poole with 2 back to back airballs.
"Back 2 Back airballs"
mimick-mimicking (1).gif

I expect this kind of nitpicking from RustyShackleford RustyShackleford fam :smh:

As frustrating as capelas offensive game is at times tn showed why he’s still needed in this team. Got completely out rebounded without him by a wide margin

Nate has no offensive scheme man we just went from asking Trae do whatever it takes to win to asking Trae and Murray to do whatever it takes to win.

It was the right decision to fire Pierce but at least he had a real offensive scheme and the team still ran it when Nate first took over. Then Next season Nate wanted to do his thing and it’s handicapped how good this offense can be night to night despite Traes efforts.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom