The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Buddy has to go. I think he is a nba player but he definitely isn’t a starting caliber PG. The rockets filled his head up with that nonsense when he would really make an excellent 6th man. This offseason will be a big one for us.
Yeah and I know him and JG are cool but he is not the guy I would want to be mentoring my franchise player lol

1669650654353.png

word?

He's great at shooting 3 pointers, and he's pretty good at posting up.
he's an okay passer.

"one of the most offensively gifted bigs ever" seems like a bit of a stretch.
He can also put the ball on the floor so yeah he has the total package on offense.
Saying he’s great at shooting 3 pointers is an understatement too, outside of Dirk he’s probably the best shooting big ever.

with the way the game is changed it's hard to define who would be the most offensively gifted big man
since what a big man is expected to do is just so different.

like yes, a high volume 40% 3 point shooting center is a new thing.
but the centers of old also wouldn't let Dillon Brooks guard them effectively.

who is more "gifted"?

with the way the game is changed it's hard to define who would be the most offensively gifted big man
since what a big man is expected to do is just so different.

like yes, a high volume 40% 3 point shooting center is a new thing.
but the centers of old also wouldn't let Dillon Brooks guard them effectively.

who is more "gifted"?

Fair point.

I think Dillion Brooks could hold his own against Ewing though.

KAT gotta be one of the 5 most slandered dudes on here. Folks definitely not letting him off the hook :lol:
****** arguing to argue this morning :lol:
"These new bigs suck compared to (random trash bigs from yesteryear)!"
"Actually they sucked too and there really hasn't been much of a fall off in talent at the top"
"Why yall love KAT so much!?!?! (Random trash bigs) would average a triple-double at the park!"

He can also put the ball on the floor so yeah he has the total package on offense.
Saying he’s great at shooting 3 pointers is an understatement too, outside of Dirk he’s probably the best shooting big ever.

All am saying is posting up is a "skill"
effectively using your size to punish smaller people in the post without fouling and getting charge calls is a "skill"
Passing out of double teams is a "skill"

These are skills Karl Towns seems to lack, and this lack of skill is particularly glaring in the playoffs.

so is a big man who is great at posting up, good at passing out of double teams, good at punishing switches.
More or less skilled than KAT?

Back
Top Bottom