The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Random question but, hasn’t this song that comes on after the League Pass games been the same for like 20+ years?

Pat Bev and a 1st for Cam Reddish and Rose.
tenor - 2020-08-05T134121.054.gif

Am I crazy for rather trading Pat Bev for another forward? They kinda need Brick to push the pace and get easy buckets.
Good call on Bev, I’d be shopping him too. I loved the signing initially but through the first quarter of the season he has 70 points against 64 fouls and turnovers. At 34, I think he’s done.

Regarding Russ, if you want to trust him in the playoffs, good luck :lol: It’s a different game, one that he has consistently struggled with. I’d happily & quickly flip him for 2 guys.

I think you’d get by more than well enough running with Schroeder + flipping both Russ & if possible Bev.

Oh I think you have to trade Russ still. Salary wise he gets you 2 guys. Too valuable.
Totally get that. I guess it depends on the two guys the team would get back. I think I'd rather just trade Pat Bev and/or None for a forward right now.
Oh I think you have to trade Russ still. Salary wise he gets you 2 guys. Too valuable.
Just gotta keep a short leash on Brick, but he's been a positive lately and has chemistry with AD. If Bron was two years younger, I might have more faith in him and Schroder but I'm hesitant.

Jeanie and Pelinka clearly want to maintain a clean cap sheet this summer, so that dwindles the trade options.

The same Laker fans that were clamoring for some combo of Rust, AD, and Bron to be traded now puffing their chests out at people who were saying the same thing :lol:

Classic
They beat the Spurs 3 times in a week, the Pistons, Wizards without Beal.... AD hoopin but they need to chill

If they get rid of Russ, will they have the same zip?

What happens when Lebron or AD take the night off?
You have to look forward to the postseason.

When you have to limit his minutes because he’s giving the ball away, taking & missing ill-advised jumpers, and falling asleep on defense like he’s done in every single playoff run in his career, it won’t matter that the team had “zip” in a December game against the Bucks.

It’s just not as simple as “play like you did in the regular season”

But, like pmatic pmatic noted, if you’re not trying to take back anything except other expiring contracts, your options are pretty limited so it’s probably a moot point.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom