The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Yea but does the bubble count ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I knew it. I knew it.

I do think that ranking is dubious but it is a summation of the regular season. Joker’s team is in first and he’s a walking triple double as a big man.

I’m more surprised by Kawhi being #15!!

He and PG disappeared at the end of the series with the Nuggets in the bubble. We ended up losing out on that La Conference final battle. And been so injury prone that the promise of the Clippers and Balmers $$$ have been in question.

Lol has Joker even sniffed the WCF …A league with less Bigs…he sure looks good in the regular season

the-office-thank-you.gif

LOOK!!!!! A LAKERS FAN WHO DOESN'T REMEMBER THE BUBBLE HIMSELF!!!!!

As if I ever needed any more proof.

As long as Chiney lets me borrow some of them comfy *** slippers I know she got, she can borrow a few shoes.
She probably got some nice women's only pairs that'll fit me too. Win-win dating a woman with your shoe size.

Now do Embiid :nerd:
now do h2h in the 7 games :emoji_eyes:

Embiid 25.7/11.9/3.6

Joker 21.9/8.9/7.4

Joker folds vs embiid

and dont bring up the march 14th game either when Doc had Jordan blow that sixers lead when embiid went out

no lets do the most 2 recent games -

Embiid 40.5/13.5/4.5 +/- is a +8

Joker 23/10.5/8.5 +/- is a -5

Lets talk bout it

now do h2h in the 7 games :emoji_eyes:

Embiid 25.7/11.9/3.6

Joker 21.9/8.9/7.4

Joker folds vs embiid

and dont bring up the march 14th game either when Doc had Jordan blow that sixers lead when embiid went out

no lets do the most 2 recent games -

Embiid 40.5/13.5/4.5 +/- is a +8

Joker 23/10.5/8.5 +/- is a -5

Lets talk bout it
We’re talking about conference finals here sir. Something Embiid has only come close to sniffing as second fiddle to Jimmy Butler. Run along now.

We’re talking about conference finals here sir. Something Embiid has only come close to sniffing as second fiddle to Jimmy Butler. Run along now.

EYE never brought up that up that for you to debate

EYE am talking h2h

Is the argument Joel should be #1? Or that he should be higher than Jokic this season?

Or that in observance of BHM, the focus should more be on Embiid? Or that there is an agenda?

Or that both will be irrelevant at the end of the season?

That ranking changes every week. Tatum was #1. Luka was #1. KD was on fiyah. Giannis. You in that top ten, you a threat.

Is the argument Joel should be #1? Or that he should be higher than Jokic this season?

Or that in observance of BHM, the focus should more be on Embiid? Or that there is an agenda?

Or that both will be irrelevant at the end of the season?

That ranking changes every week. Tatum was #1. Luka was #1. KD was on fiyah. Giannis. You in that top ten, you a threat.
embiid should be top 3 not no damn #6

im cool if he aint #1 but we just watched the #6 guy DOMINATE the #1 guy once again

Giannis is clearly the best player in the league and has been for a few years now
But do folks discount that season they won the chip becuz of injuries? Harden/Kyrie?

Or the Suns getting lucky with AD in the first round. Jamahl Murray (sp) in the second. Kawhi in the WCF?

embiid should be top 3 not no damn #6

im cool if he aint #1 but we just watched the #6 guy DOMINATE the #1 guy once again
Cough. I have Luka, Steph, Giannis ahead of him.

I can see him being higher than Joker. Joker probably becuz his team in first. Higher than KD (becuz of time played). Higher than Tatum due to consistency.

But do folks discount that season they won the chip becuz of injuries? Harden/Kyrie?

Or the Suns getting lucky with AD in the first round. Jamahl Murray (sp) in the second. Kawhi in the WCF?

Cough. I have Luka, Steph, Giannis ahead of him.

I can see him being higher than Joker. Joker probably becuz his team in first. Higher than KD (becuz of time played). Higher than Tatum due to consistency.
EMbiid is a 2-WAY PLAYER

thats my argument

Back
Top Bottom