The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

329990355_669415098293702_6507211079836616965_n.png

Last edited:
He’ll tease just enough to have people still believing :lol:. It’s the Cam Reddish way

Just needs a consistent 20-25 minutes a game to show he should be in a rotation. Portland might give him that.

They love giving second/third chances to young wings who bust

do you guys think brooklyn tried at all at getting ayton included in the deal? I think since BK has a little bit more leverage, they should have just asked for the entire haul.

do you guys think brooklyn tried at all at getting ayton included in the deal? I think since BK has a little bit more leverage, they should have just asked for the entire haul.
They haven't liked Ayton dating back to the Durant trade request last summer and Claxton is really good on a value contract.

If that’s the case, I’m asking for Claxton too.

If Bulls really do want Russ, of course he will choose them. Why? He needs a team that is good enough to be in the race but a team nobody cares about. He will pad his stats and some team will give him a 2/20 mill dollar deal

50% in the paint period. 53% of shots at the rim/in the paint unassisted. 41% from three.

Got Nico Harrison talking about no need for a third ball handler, we got Josh.

Josh Green hit a glow up heavy when the calendar turned.

THRIVING :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom