The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Just gotta say, Officer Jim actually makes a solid $20 bottle :lol:

Wood purchase again!
CBCAF53D-3E93-4FCE-BD7A-908A8D16FB9B.jpeg

Just gotta say, Officer Jim actually makes a solid $20 bottle :lol:

Wood purchase again!
CBCAF53D-3E93-4FCE-BD7A-908A8D16FB9B.jpeg

I probably wouldn’t purchase that bottle off that picture/label alone. But if the reviews are good, gonna give it a try next time I’m at the liquor store.

I used to be when I was 17-21. Haven’t been on there in ages.

My uncle is a mechanic for BMW of Greenwich, CT. Runs a lot of side/big jobs in his huge personal garage for BMW guys throughout the Tri-State.

If you’re not under warranty one day, HMU. He’ll hook it up for a fraction of what BMW charge.

Not gonna lie, the maintenance turned me off BMW's.

Not gonna lie, the maintenance turned me off BMW's.

I can understand that. Sometimes people just want a car and not deal with numerous maintenance issues.

But with any top engineering machine comes LOTS of care and maintenance. And in this case the parts are expensive.

It’s a sacrifice sometimes but it’s always been worth it to me tho due to its performance.

But I can see myself getting to a point one day later in life where I’m just going to lease cars. Not worry about ****.

Never had a truck either. Coupe guy for life.

But sometimes I contemplate getting one.

I like the Land Rover Defender. But it’s another 25k more.

But at the end of the day if I decide to get a truck/suv - I’ll probably just be stupid and go overboard and buy an X6.

Post to username ratio on overload :lol: But nah I love coupes though. My first was in 2018 when I bought a 17 Boxster S cabriolet (it’s a hairdresser car, I know, I know) but that lil MF’er had some punch :lol:

Only had it about a year before I had to (or thought I did) go down Washed Rd and copped an SUV (I basically traded in for a relationship that lasted a month longer :stoneface: ). My dad could tell I was super pissed about it and he thought she was a c**t so when he passed one of the things he left me was his convertible.

I could consolidate and get something stupid I just carry two on the roster because I appreciate the diversity of a larger cabriolet and what I consider to be a midsize SUV. Plus I’ve been advised that I come off as “a bit too bachelor-y” so this is a reasonable compromise :lol: I’m solid for through at least 2025 unless something commands a change.

The M550 is :pimp: to all the current and prospective owners BTW. It’s funny because most folks are either BMW or MB but growing up my dad (and I guess mom) had multiple cars and he was on his #BothSides grind so I didn’t realize there were diehards for either manufacturer until way later in life :lol:

But back to the M550 - even when I am power washed I will never not get the performance upgrade on a vehicle moving forward if it exists. It’s so much smoother

I have to ask, but is it fun having a performance car in the city?

If I lived in the heart of the City I wouldn’t have one.

But I live outside the city in Westchester (suburbs). Where you absolutely need a car. Lots of open and winding roads/parkways too. Love it.

I have to ask, but is it fun having a performance car in the city?

I have late night shifts sometimes and there's no traffic and open roads when I get out so I've been getting some fun here and there.

In general, it's horrible. Speed cameras everywhere, traffic, etc.

Still, I don't speed like that anymore. There's no point to it, I'm never in a rush anyway. But that's the beauty of a BMW. You get luxury too so I can coast and relax when I'm not seeking a thrill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom