The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Shout out to the 30 teams that got it wrong... And the 10 teams that got it wrong... TWICE.

JOKIC IS THE MAN.

Last edited:
Shaq by a country mile. Joker would foul out on the first quarter against him.

Joker is 2-5 against Embiid and has worse stats by far head to head. Let’s not get carried away i’m super proud of him but he played some absolutely awful teams except the Suns. Not that there are really many good teams the only true contender is a healthy Bucks. Top level mediocrity aside hed get ragdolled by the playoff machine version of Shaq.

it's certainly not a "country mile"

with Jokic on the floor this has been the most efficient offense on record.
Jokic at his peak, it's certainly an argument.

Also Shaq also has to guard him.

it's certainly not a "country mile"

with Jokic on the floor this has been the most efficient offense on record.
Jokic at his peak, it's certainly an argument.

Also Shaq also has to guard him.
Where would you have him ranked regardless of position for offense?

Formula hasn’t changed in a while

The nuggets took 3 years to build.

One trade here (Gordon). One trade there (kcp). Slowly build. Make near perfect moves etc. oh and eventually have superstar play like a superstar and you have a chance.

Kudos to that management team (Tim Connelly hopefully gets a ring) and of course coach and the nuggets players.

Really inspired season and I hope the real rams of the nuggets enjoyed the season and playoff run. You remember these forever. (I still day dream of some of the laker runs)
they were brewing up for it for the last 3 years and were getting better. last year they were pretty competitive and just 1 or 2 pieces short of a championship.

Off topic: Certain reporters were saying “…the rules are changing…”

Could someone provide context? I know there’s a flopping rule which will be trialed in Summer League.

Off topic: Certain reporters were saying “…the rules are changing…”

Could someone provide context? I know there’s a flopping rule which will be trialed in Summer League.
speaking of flopping rules, penalize players of 10 game suspension and $2,000,000 fine per offense. I'm pretty sure players will stop clowning around.

Last edited:
I dunno it's hard to say. Id have to really think about it.

Center is an easier question just because there are only 3 plausible candidates imo.
Seen the topic pop a few times on hoops discourse I listened to recently and they had him VERY high so it's interesting to see where people will place him when they have a chance to think about it.

I can't call it myself but the discussion is cool to listen to

Back
Top Bottom