The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

NBA executives really just get up there and say anything :lol:

Look at you working yourself into a shoot again!

This is Chris Jericho Booking 101. If all I do is tell the crowd how much of a loser and nobody my opponent is, no one is going to care when I finally go over!

They are trying to get someone’s franchise player with Tyler Hereo as the centerpiece. Of course I’m going to sell him as one of the cornerstones of my franchise, letting you know how much value I see in him.

1687344819930.jpeg

We are so back. Go Spurs Go

Not sure how serious these talks are but whatever the Knicks' top offer was for Donovan Mitchell, I'd offer to LA for George.

Not sure if this is true or not, but from what I'm reading about this new CBA--There's going to be a lot of player movement, and a lot of these guys are going to get traded for practically nothing. Kind of makes sense why we saw so many lopsided trades last season.

Although, something tells me the PG situation with the Clippers is different. Who else would be potential suitors?

Lowkey don’t want Embiid to win a title solely so he doesn’t have that over AI at the end of it all.

Makes your rooting interests very easy when you’re fav player doesn’t play in your city.

Back
Top Bottom