The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Screenshot_20230621_222936_Chrome.jpg

That damn NT jinx still going strong

Not feeling anything about Brandon Miller. Dude showed no sympathy during his time at Bama with his role in a MURDER which is wild. And now he is talking about his hero being PG and calling MJ old. I know I sound old but these young cats need some respect. Definite red flags to me

It’d be hilarious if the Spurs swerve everyone and draft Scoot instead of Wemby and he goes to the Hornets instead. Just imagine the shock everyone would have :lol:
It would be the single dumbest move in the history of basketball

Trading the pick would make far more sense in an insane hypothetical scenario. Which team would trade their superstar for him..

Would be hilarious if Kristaps is on vacation. Not near his phone and just didn’t know today was the opt in deadline and that’s how the trade falls apart.

Not feeling anything about Brandon Miller. Dude showed no sympathy during his time at Bama with his role in a MURDER which is wild. And now he is talking about his hero being PG and calling MJ old. I know I sound old but these young cats need some respect. Definite red flags to me
You wildin fam, Miller got PJ Washington and Miles Bridges to look up to, future is limitless.

Back
Top Bottom