The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I think Dame wants to leave but there’s nothing out there for the Blazers right now so leads to all this back and forth cuz neither side wants to make the other look bad

Like you said Scoot backing up Dame wouldn’t be the worst thing for a year or 2, and the other guards battle it out to see who gets most of the off ball mins…Competition between Sharpe and Simons should help them improve

It feels like the same story with them year after year. Cant attract top FAs and not good enough with just Dame.

The competition between Sharpe/Simons/Scoot is going to be :pimp: though. Should make all of them better.

It feels like the same story with them year after year. Cant attract top FAs and not good enough with just Dame.

The competition between Sharpe/Simons/Scoot is going to be :pimp: though. Should make all of them better.
I would think they’re shopping Simons heavy. He is what he is and isn’t going to elevate the Blazers, but could be a piece for another team in need of more shooting/offense.

I would think they’re shopping Simons heavy. He is what he is and isn’t going to elevate the Blazers, but could be a piece for another team in need of more shooting/offense.

Not sure what his value is around the league. Bench player on a good team, he can put up #s, just not sure how much better he makes a team.

Screenshot_20230626_230212_Twitter.jpg

If you gonna spend 30 ms on someone why waste a bullet on someone who gonna logjam your front court and who isn’t really a long term piece

you right. utah probably sees how the three big line up looks and then flips him at the trade deadline for a piece that fits better + picks, similar to how the dubs were able to turn D’Lo into wiggs and kuminga. this seems like a low-risk for utah. could see some playoff teams wanting him at the deadline

Memphis wanted anyone but Brooks though, Marcus Smart come on over, if not Draymond come on over

FVV would be terrific for Jalen Green and Jabari Smith

Houston - Clarkson/Brooks
Spurs - Bruce Brown/Draymond
Utah - Reaves
Orlando - Vucevic
Pistons - Kuzma
Pacers - Danny Green

Back
Top Bottom