The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Spurs and Thunder IN
Warriors and Wolves OUT
Warriors will be in. Really every team is competing in the West. I don't think the Spurs/Blazers now are competing this year though. I thought Utah maybe wasn't but I think they kind of are now. Everyone else kind of is.

I'm an OKC fan and I think they might possibly make the playoffs but the primary concern for the team is still development this year. Might take one more year. 24-25' onward it's go time.

Aren't they still way under the cap? I'm assuming they're not done. But yea, Wemby's team in France was basically the Spurs before he showed up and took them to the finals
This is the NBA lol. I don't think many people are expecting them to be competing for the playoffs this year. It's a development year more then likely.

Congrats to EDG for getting paid after that flameout in the playoffs.

cj-mc-collum.gif

Warriors will be in. Really every team is competing in the West. I don't think the Spurs/Blazers now are competing this year though. I thought Utah maybe wasn't but I think they kind of are now. Everyone else kind of is.
I know they won the chip but they were sliding in the 2nd half of that season and it carried over to the next season. Unless Kuminga makes a huge leap I don't see where they improved

This is the NBA lol. I don't think many people are expecting them to be competing for the playoffs this year. It's a development year more then likely.
Vic is really that good. Especially defensively. They'll be right there in the mix

I know they won the chip but they were sliding in the 2nd half of that season and it carried over to the next season. Unless Kuminga makes a huge leap I don't see where they improved

Vic is really that good. Especially defensively. They'll be right there in the mix
Yeah nobody is really expecting the Spurs to push it like that this season. Not even Spurs fans. And that's fine.

I know how good Wemby is...but it will take a little time.

Rockets will be better but the play in is pre mature IMO. Pels, Mavs, Thunder, Jazz, Wolves are all still better IMO

Back
Top Bottom