The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

IMG_1412.jpeg

What a time to be alive!!!!
Still one of my favorite All Star Game.

Duncan, Robinson, KG and Webber. Take my money
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

Harden is infatuated with Houston. I would’ve welcomed him back with open arms but I’m also glad that we went with FVV.
Perfect example of grass isn’t always greener on the other side. He could’ve stayed in Houston but chose to sabotage

I can see why you need to teach someone BJ

If you at my table hitting on a 13 vs a dealers show card being a 4. We gonna have some issues

A LOT of people dont know BJ you would be surprised

I also seen ppl stay on soft 17s lol gambling aint for everyone

Especially in this era. The microscope is 100 times worse than previous and everything available to you at the pressing of a button.

But yea, I’m sure these league security details work double time because there’s def so much that we never even hear about :lol:
Yea the team/league security be on point that’s how you know dudes is really wildin when stuff comes out they can’t take care of…If you live in any NBA or destination city n be outside you Probly seen players in the mix wildin but the public would never know :lol:

I’ve seen that DUI Ty was real one night out in DC :lol: :smh:

Does Joe Montana still do commercials for Sketchers?
Haven’t seen one with him in it for a while, but Tony Romo is a Sketchers endorser. Pretty sure the last commercial I saw Joe in was for Guinness 🔥

Last edited:
you're devising a conspiracy to explain ja morant's repercussions while also wanting to explain his multiple actions as youthful indiscretions. 99% of players in the nba aren't reckless like that at that age. most avg people aren't. it's ok to demand people take some responsibility for themselves
Yea I was a wild boi at his age but I still wasnt playing with guns while drunk or threatening folks, the youth excuse is low hanging fruit …Sometimes ppl gotta learn the hard way and in his case it’s a suspension, hittin his pockets and the public embarrassment

I can see why you need to teach someone BJ

If you at my table hitting on a 13 vs a dealers show card being a 4. We gonna have some issues

A LOT of people dont know BJ you would be surprised

I also seen ppl stay on soft 17s lol gambling aint for everyone

This legit happened to me the first time I played blackjack in AC when I was 21. Old man in a wheelchair told me to get off the table. I was like damn 😭

Back
Top Bottom