The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Damn all these threes by Vic
If they’re actually going to try to play like a real team, which I think they will, that is where the majority of his looks are normally gonna come from. He’s not gonna be regularly taking dudes off the dribble nor posting up much.

This is why I thought he’d be under 25.

My guy Sochan is just about the only Frenchman I rocks w/ in the league. The hair is more Rodman than Kuzma in attitude.

A bit more offensive minded tho. He’s not going to be your go to guy but he’s a heck of a champ type piece to compliment him/them.

Was really hoping he somehow fell to NY.

This Spurs trying to lose on purpose roster is worse than some of the Thunder’s lose on purpose rosters over the years. Vic Kretchi would be like their 4th best player

Also cant they get like a Mike Conley super easily? Washed but classic so called pure pg would get Vic the ball in his spots

ZDD4xF.gif

it seems like in this mavs spots game. Theres a lot of late whistles after the player misses or throws a fit

Is Seth Curry hurt? If the defense is gonna be bad, might as well have his shooting out there.

I want to start the narrative of Luka to Brooklyn :lol: I think they’ll build another squad of ok/good guys and Ben and Mikel most likely be either all-stars or borderline and Luka fitting in perfectly with them. I say two year top.

Plus imagine Luka in BK and Zion as a Knick.

Wolves looked sloppy but I’m overall hype for them. Ant building up a PnR game with Rudy looks fun. Hearing Jim Pete talk about how that was a focus for both of them in the off season :pimp:

I just can’t trust Boston. The coach. That offense. Just can’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom