The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

ohhh.png

I've heard some people say "if you're telling the story of the sport.. would this person be involved?"

Vince definitely gets in there for that. Billups was the leader in a championship team. It's close but I get it.

exactly, and this excludes Demar Derozan, im not gonna go to the hall of fame with my future son and show him the Derozan plaque.

Vince Carter is arguably the most famous dunker in basketball history. No brainer. Billups won Finals MVP so that’s not a surprising choice either

Boston clinched HCA throughout. They’ll basically have a first round bye too so they essentially have a month off :lol:
He's finally seen the light when it comes to Rui getting all the minutes that Prince was getting :lol:

Prince one of the worst rebounding wings in the league & isn’t a lockdown defender.

Rui has shown so much scoring ability from the second he’s arrived in LA, I don’t know why his minutes and role weren’t locked in back in October.

Up until 3-4 months ago, Chet or Wemby for ROY was a legit debate. Obviously Wemby took off to a different level but don't really see how it's a gotcha moment.

Back
Top Bottom