The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I didn't even see the play but it happened vs the Heat right?
JJJr took a charge that he unfortunately got hurt on and now he's getting a fatwa put out on him by Knicks fans.

No matter that Thibs still had his starters on the court up 17 with 4 minutes left in 4th....

That really sucks. Not sure if Knicks have enough firepower to win a playoff series without him.

I didn't even see the play but it happened vs the Heat right?

1712243146066.png

it was just your usual "slide under a 6'9" forward after he committed to going up 8' from the rim instead of contesting the shot" play

There's no way if he had surgery he'd be back now. I'm guessing it's a torn labrum. That's like a 6 month recovery.

Same injury as Christian Gonzalez.
Yeah, I know i've talked about it a bit in the NFL thread, I had a torn labrum and got surgery back in September 2023, I'm still in the mix of recovery

I'm no NBA athlete obviously, but it's clearly difficult to do many things range of motion wise, throwing mechanisms, shooting form, reaching out abruptly...

It's such a frustrating recovery because the shoulder has a lot to it -- just takes times

it was just your usual "slide under a 6'9" forward after he committed to going up 8' from the rim instead of contesting the shot" play

I'll never like the "slide in front of the offensive player and fall on your back to draw a charge" play. It's just legal flopping in my eyes. Definitely promotes injury too.

Man this absolutely sucks

We knew it was a long shot due to reports and I'm glad he's not going to rush and risk future injury.

Randle tried to end Plumlee’s career diving at his knees. You can’t invite that type of dark energy.

IMG_1475.jpeg

Sometimes **** just happens . Probably isnt anything malicious
It wasn't but there's history and bad blood between the teams so it's definitely gonna be made out to be something more than a basketball play.

Expecting to have to hear how much Jaime is the anti-christ well into the coming seasons :lol:

Knicks season done ya? Might as well start exploring how to make the team better for next year.

I could see them beating the magic but that’s it.

Back
Top Bottom