The Official NBA Thread

Classic shorter guy overachieving his athletic ability vs. big guy underachieving his potential leading people to misinterpret their actual unbiased value type conversation.

I think I’d take FVV in most situations assuming he gets out of this slump but still
Is it really underachieving on Ayton’s end? He’s doing all of the things he was expected to do. People just see his body type and see freak athlete, when he’s actually a stiff hip, not fluid movements guy.

Well damn. I am so used to guaranteed contracts in the NBA and bballref doesn't differentiate between guaranteed/non-guaranteed like spotrac does so I missed that. That man should definitely be gone by next season :lol: Bron is going to make a play for his Banana Boat Boy next season to replace Russ :smh:

Next season?

eW8xXzI1MC5naWZ2

CP's deal is non guaranteed . ?

president chris wouldnt allow that

I imagine it was the only way he could get them to even to do the deal because it was team friendly toward the back end when he might or might not have looked washed.

Worked out in their favor. Looks like that $15.8MM is guaranteed next season then the full $30.8 is guaranteed on 6/28/23. Feel like something will happen with him.

I imagine it was the only way he could get them to even to do the deal because it was team friendly toward the back end when he might or might not have looked washed.

Worked out in their favor. Looks like that $15.8MM is guaranteed next season then the full $30.8 is guaranteed on 6/28/23. Feel like something will happen with him.
Agreed. I’ll be surprised if he’s still on the Suns to start next season.

I just watched ppl lose on a -1050 prop on barnes to score 10pts JUST 10 lastnight

Some people got balls and just bet stupid IMO. EYE cant bet like that it barely does anything to your parlay tossing a -1000+. EYE rather look for a straight bet around -110/-140 same odds that some ppl put together a 5 prop parlay for it to be +104 :lol:

7537BA6B-2F33-4706-9D42-75B17C647079.jpeg

Every one bets different but be smarter fellas
Will never understand. I see people put -1200, -1600, -950 in their parlays. Most I’m doing in a parlay is like -400. Like nothing good comes from that :lol:. I’ve seen people take Joker and Nadal MLs :lol: :smh:

Ayton a play finisher, his effectiveness is only as good as his creators.

I don't think it's a coincidence that now that CP3 has fallen off, Aytons efficiency has fallen off.

If the NBA was like Mr. Olympia classic physique competition Ayton would great.
but in basketball you actually have to use your physical attributes to score or prevent the other team from scoring.

AB8C8D03-8C21-4B40-B080-C94DE1C8F004.jpeg

Win-Win

Trust in Brodie to bring the best out of Ayton. That best still probably underwhelming but it’s the best nonetheless.

+11 wins & LA can finally start the szn.

Is bones up for free agency? Thought he was rotational player. Watching the nuggs, they look solid and have depth. Probably could use a backup big?

Ayton a play finisher, his effectiveness is only as good as his creators.

I don't think it's a coincidence that now that CP3 has fallen off, Aytons efficiency has fallen off.

If the NBA was like Mr. Olympia classic physique competition Ayton would great.
but in basketball you actually have to use your physical attributes to score or prevent the other team from scoring.
All this is true, but Ayton outchea is not giving much of a **** on defense and at times rebounding too.

He is back to his early career antics. He plays intense for like 2 quarters, then takes one entirely off.

Booker had to get on him from the bench because he wasn't dunking lobs. I can't believe in 2023 a 7-foot athletic center needs to be told just to make the easy dunk.

He is extremely frustrating to watch. You can tell his teammates have had it with dude

Last edited:
If they stay healthy the Suns will probably finish top 4 in the West

They have too many issues to be title contenders, but they are far from sorry.

AB8C8D03-8C21-4B40-B080-C94DE1C8F004.jpeg

Win-Win

Trust in Brodie to bring the best out of Ayton. That best still probably underwhelming but it’s the best nonetheless.

+11 wins & LA can finally start the szn.

Bringing in Russ for a guy who has played 31/52 games and a guy who hasn't played all season makes the Suns 11 wins worse :rofl::lol: :rofl:

Is it really underachieving on Ayton’s end? He’s doing all of the things he was expected to do. People just see his body type and see freak athlete, when he’s actually a stiff hip, not fluid movements guy.
Kind of. He’s a much better defender than was expected, but considering on paper he appeared to have a versatile offensive skillset you could expect more scoring from a #1 pick.

That said his stats are solid and it’s been said but the situation hasn’t been ideal for him to develop into a scorer, maybe he’s just undervalued. But also maybe just not aggressive and creative.

Back
Top Bottom