The Official NBA Thread

Ya not sure what these nerds don’t get.

Basketball nerds live in a bubble. “Oh I wanna see the magic vs the kings in the finals”

Stars have ruled the nba since 1940.

Nobody wants to watch that ****.

Not taking anything away from them. Good for them. Congrats to them. Enjoy it fans of those teams. Rejoice. Celebrate.

But still, most people ain’t tuning into that. Sorry.
I think it's more so the Heat, not based on anything CONCRETE though

A Nuggets Celtics matchup would get the casual viewer imo

Reactions: DLF
I agree but he looked really good before the foot but that could be a fluke as well
agreed.

but, foot injury or not. lebron just cant carry this lakers team like he could have done in the past.

the lakers have to adjust for that in order to compete for rings

He can only play in 6-7 minute spurts and won't run back on defense ever, but he was playing at a top five level for a good portion of the year until he tore his foot tendon.
i dont disagree at all.

he will still be 39 in december either way

and dont get it twisted, i am a big fan of lebron's game.

but father time catches us all, even LBJ

yeah. but i dont think lebron is in it for "2nd round or better"

which leads to a deeper conversation about the direction of the organization.
I think it's more so the Heat, not based on anything CONCRETE though

A Nuggets Celtics matchup would get the casual viewer imo
Yea of course. This is what I meant. Heat nuggets.

Celtics nuggets would do much better.

Celtics big famous team with a superstar.

Still: nba is the league of ultra stars. Players your grandma even knows. Lebron, Curry, Giannis, Morant (for the wrong reasons) lol

Can't agree with you on this one since the main narrative was surrounding the Suns and their depth (or lack thereof)

7, is pretty deep so long as all of them are positives and playable

Edit: or do you mean the Nuggets are deep enough? Which I agree with
Yeah I think they're unit is good enough to win it all for sure with those 7 just felt there was a misconception on how deep that bench really was like it was a 9 man rotation they could deploy deep into the playoffs

Extremely disappointed in the fans at Cryptocurrency for leaving early. This team wasn’t supposed to be here by all accounts and these celebs and “fans” should’ve stayed until the final buzzer. To be honest I’m starting to think that Crytocurrency arena is only a good home-court because the Lakers play better there not because of the “fans”. ESPN has us believing that arena was the Delta Center during the 90s.

Cali and Florida is full of nothing but fair weather fans for all sports

Back
Top Bottom