The Official NBA Thread

I want the Lakers to run it back with largely the same roster. Get a training camp together and see how things go. Remember that this roster was thrown together at the trade deadline and we had to make it work.

With a roster with more depth we can absorb LeBron and AD playing 55-60 regular season games and LeBron won't have to push himself as hard as he did during the first half of this season. Imagine if the Lakers had this roster all season? LeBron probably doesn't get hurt because he's not playing 38 minutes per game in December and January.
So basically, the most ideal conditions possible?

I can see why parlays are addicting. Made my second one ever last night and almost hit.

But I guess everyone is always “so close” to hitting and that’s how they get you. :lol:

Would have been $450.00 return if I remember correctly.

IMG_3797.jpeg

I don’t get why this is posted?

They did treat it like a loss. They came out hungrier in game 2. Lakers actually lead by 10 most of game 2. She said they “can” win series not “will”

Low iq social media rotting peoples brains

The fact this was even a THOUGHT before it reached tweet status :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
The fact this was even a THOUGHT before it reached tweet status :rofl:
Nba fans:

We want objective analysis. We wanna know about adjustments and things that may swing series. Stop making it about narratives.

Also NBA fans: how stupid are these analysts pointing out adjustments that were made in a game where team X came back from 20 down and how it worked and maybe it works later. Don’t they know player Y is the **** and will destroy the other team. Stop doubting them! We Hereeeeee!!!

Ya nba fans love the narratives. They ain’t into X’s o’s. Hence it’s a low iq persons sport (as evidence by the many members of this thread)

Similar to how I feel about fans leaving early. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal really. Time is money and getting a jump on getting out to your car and out the garage/lot can be a timesaver in some cities. I usually Uber to games if I know I’m going to be drinking so there can be major backlogs for Uber Blacks so I usually either go to a local bar to wait it out.

Same with baggage claim at the airport if I check something. Some people hate it but I get up to 3 free checker bags and I’m not trying with heathens and their overhead luggage. People who put their coats in the overhead compartment packed flights in the winter <<<<<< *. :smh:

Though I thought cousins should be on a roster- Just remembered his brilliant take on Jokic not getting to the finals and therefore not deserving another mvp

Hope they shout him out on the podium. Nasty work by a former teammate smh

Similar to how I feel about fans leaving early. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal really. Time is money and getting a jump on getting out to your car and out the garage/lot can be a timesaver in some cities. I usually Uber to games if I know I’m going to be drinking so there can be major backlogs for Uber Blacks so I usually either go to a local bar to wait it out.

Same with baggage claim at the airport if I check something. Some people hate it but I get up to 3 free checker bags and I’m not trying with heathens and their overhead luggage. People who put their coats in the overhead compartment packed flights in the winter <<<<<< *. :smh:
southwest be wildin with letting you check 2 free bags. I don’t even really check bags but I always feel tempted since it’s free lol

Nba fans:

We want objective analysis. We wanna know about adjustments and things that may swing series. Stop making it about narratives.

Also NBA fans: how stupid are these analysts pointing out adjustments that were made in a game where team X came back from 20 down and how it worked and maybe it works later. Don’t they know player Y is the **** and will destroy the other team. Stop doubting them! We Hereeeeee!!!

Ya nba fans love the narratives. They ain’t into X’s o’s. Hence it’s a low iq persons sport (as evidence by the many members of this thread)
I didn’t know you could type this much. You really hate losing?

One day I may come in here and make my long post about the dumb **** people say in here, but I’m enjoying Jokic/Murray tearing a hole in these Lakers.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
It would be great if the Lakers ran it back next season :pimp:

Team got really hot 2nd half of the season and AD wasn’t messing around.

I think a lot of their acquisitions are finally regressing to the mean and now they are relying more on Bron/AD against a healthy squad that’s been doing it all season.

Beasley doesn’t even play. DLo always been Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Teams finally realized Vanderbilt is useless on offense and minimized his impact. I’m still not sure what Bamba is doing.

Somebody said this a while back, but the lack of size killing them and it’s something they just didn’t have to worry about in the first two rounds. Maybe O’Bryant would have benefited them a bit more (who knows?). Not only that, the acquired talent just wasn’t as good or reliable as advertised. Lebron maybe 2-3 years ago could have wheeled this team to the Finals, but fatigue was always a concern the deeper they went with this squad.

Last edited:
Gotta listen to hollingers voice in victors playoff game rn

Nails on a chalkboard

How many times will he mention that he worked for the grizzlies. Over under 3

Gotta listen to hollingers voice in victors playoff game rn

Nails on a chalkboard

How many times will he mention that he worked for the grizzlies. Over under 3
Omgggg his first mention saying “when we brought in jaren Jackson”

I just tuned in so this might not even be the first one of the day!! Holy ****!!!!

southwest be wildin with letting you check 2 free bags. I don’t even really check bags but I always feel tempted since it’s free lol
Word I always check with southwest. Don’t got time to fight with the poors

Yeah that benefit has always been nice. Back in like 2017/2018 I was out here traveling for like 4 weeks at a time. They had me at weight station stressed like
1684682120392.gif

Those overweight checked bags are like $75. It’s a hassle trying to manage laundry/dry cleaning when you are away for that long. My company would pay for it but the hotel prices are brazy then I gotta find a place that would do my laundry for me and fold it. Not trying to get jammed up by my boss over laundry/dry cleaning charges on my expense report :lol:

Team got really hot 2nd half of the season and AD wasn’t messing around.

I think a lot of their acquisitions are finally regression to the mean and now they are relying more on Bron/AD against a healthy squad that’s been doing it all season.

Beasley doesn’t even play. DLo always been Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Teams finally realized Vanderbilt is useless on offense and minimized his impact. I’m still not sure what Bamba is doing.

Somebody said this a while back, but the lack of size killing them and it’s something they just didn’t have to worry about in the first two rounds. Maybe O’Bryant would have benefited them a bit more (who knows?). Not only that, the acquired talent just wasn’t as good or reliable as advertised. Lebron maybe 2-3 years ago could have wheeled this team to the Finals, but fatigue was always a concern the deeper they went with this squad.

I agree with all of this, but it’s kind of unfortunate because I think that’s going to be more of the media narrative about the WCF if the Nuggets finish job. Not about how good the Nuggets actually are, but that the Lakers weren’t as good as it seemed.

EYE personally would like to see the Nuggets get more credit than people talk about the flaws with the Lakers.

We’ll see though.

I am really torn about if I want to see Jokic or Jimmy win one. Jimmy is going to be 34 in September so he has a smaller window while Jokic turned 28 in February with a much stronger supporting cast so I am leaning Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom