The Official NBA Thread

They’re still gonna be ready…

IMG_1108.png

Gotta jump these boys. No 1 on 1

Last edited:
Here’s the new bang pad Ant Edwards just bought in Minnesota:

what the hell
imagine being a top nba player and thats the cribb u buy?
thats what the vp of a corporate america company buys :lol:

someone needs to help ole dude wit architecture vibes

600k in Bay area for a house that you can't live in (due to fire).

600k in Bay area for a house that you can't live in (due to fire).
and uninsurable ...at least by state farm

:lol:

kind of crazy, cause my place is insured by state farm

Stephen A couldn't be more wrong. Years ago, my late wife and I were in Jamaica. We had a 9-month-old at home, so my wife was still nursing and pumping. The very first night she plugged in her pump and the electrical went out on it. Two days later my wife is in a lot of pain. While she was getting a massage I went to the concierge and asked to get me a cab so I can go to a pharmacy. Oh, and I'm also drunk-ish. The concierge told me they could hook me up with any pills I needed. I get in the cab and tell him I need to go to a pharmacy. He tells me he can hook me up with any pills I needed. I explain the situation and that I don't need pills...I need a breast pump. The cab driver looks at me and tells me to "man up and drink that ****...it's great!"

So I get her a pump...but before I do that I man up. Seriously, the cabbie was right. That **** is sweet and tastes like almond milk. She used the pump, but only when I was full.

:lol: @ hating on that house

4 mil and it dont eem come with curtains :smh:

How he gonna fit in that tub?

Screenshot_20230531_192641_Chrome.jpg

For all the heat he was catching last season, he's objectively been a godsend for the franchise.

They've become a serious organization with him in charge compared to the history mediocrity prior since their inception.

Franchise was worth $400m when he joined, it's worth $3B+ now

Also probably done more than anyone alive to expand and grow the game and the league's footprint in Africa :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom